Recensement des inédits, démos, rarities.

il y a 21 minutes, Atomiiik a dit :

Woah 👀 voilà quelque chose qui m'a fait ré-écouter Rammstein pour la première fois depuis un moment. C'est legit comme version ?

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sauf que si tu demande à @combigot aka retwas pour ce bootleg il te filera le mail du mec qui l'a enregistré (markvandedijk@yahoo.com), apparament un Hollandais. Assez bizarre qu'un mec qui essaye d'a

Je suis surpris que personne n'en ai parlé ici. On a là une 2ème version de Feuerräder, autre que celle qu'on connaît tous du Engel Fan Edition. Version grosse démo.   Bon, bah sans surprise

Je ne sais pas si il a accès aux masters, je n'ai aucune idée de qui est le vendeur. Mais par contre qu'il ait obtenu le cd par quelqu'un qui bosse dans les bureaux d'UMG à Miami ou un proche de quelq

il y a 2 minutes, Amaranth_ a dit :

Woah 👀 voilà quelque chose qui m'a fait ré-écouter Rammstein pour la première fois depuis un moment. C'est legit comme version ?

Oui, car c'est la source originale des deux versions, la LQ et les snippets HQ. La version HQ était quasiment disparu depuis 15 ans, mais je l'ai retrouvé en 2021.

D'ailleurs encore plus ici de la même source aussi:

Edited by Rasputin 93
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
il y a 15 minutes, Rasputin 93 a dit :

Oui, car c'est la source originale des deux versions, la LQ et les snippets HQ. La version HQ était quasiment disparu depuis 15 ans, mais je l'ai retrouvé en 2021.

D'ailleurs encore plus ici de la même source aussi:

C'est super cool ! Merci beaucoup !

Including the long-sought full HQ version of the Stirb nicht vor mir demo, an item that was essentially impossible to find for nearly 15 years.

I personally suspect this collection of songs to have been recorded between 1999 and 2003 and essentially being pre-production done for Rammstein by Richard, inviting Till for some vocals. Due to some internal differences, Richard ultimately decided to create a solo project which then became Emigrate. Schtiel likely originates from the same sessions and was refined for release later on.

This gets backed up further from an interview in 2021, where Richard said that initially, the song [SNVM] was one of the earliest Emigrate songs written during the time when Till Lindemann was still part of the project.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is so freaking cool! I had been wondering about that particular demo ever since the 2021 Richard interview. It's really great that you managed to get your hands on it - and to have made it available for the rest of us :).

• Like 2

Que reste-il qui se trade encore ? J'ai l'impression que tout sort en ce moment 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Belle avalanche de matos en ce moment 😛

Edit : RIP la vid, c'était le rip d'un CD promo contenant les instrumentaux de WIDBIFS, Weisses, DRSG , Seeman et Rammstein

Edited by Reiselied
  • Like 1
il y a 8 minutes, Reiselied a dit :

Belle avalanche de matos en ce moment 😛

Love official instrumentals. Never noticed the additional synths in the DRSG chorus.

I hope Mutter/Reise/Rosenrot/LIFAD instrumentals will follow

Il y a 2 heures, Hokkaido a dit :

Love official instrumentals. Never noticed the additional synths in the DRSG chorus.

I hope Mutter/Reise/Rosenrot/LIFAD instrumentals will follow

Some of us noticed a while back that version in the DRSG 95 MV making of, no violins only synth on that part

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Il y a 18 heures, Hokkaido a dit :

So it's made by themselves 😅 

I understand why they didn't publish this...

So, Milch is an other name for the band and it was not made by an other artist called Milch ?

Il y a 4 heures, Atomiiik a dit :

So, Milch is an other name for the band and it was not made by an other artist called Milch ?

I think Flake mentioned it in one of his books. Milch, Erde and I think Mutter were early band name ideas

• Thanks 1
Le 03/02/2024 à 10:18, Hokkaido a dit :

Der Meister Remix is real? Sounds pretty much selfmade and Milch was one of the early concept names before they chose "Ramstein Flugshow"

Milch was a different artist and the remix was indeed made by one of them, confirmed to me since I reached out several years ago.

My assumption is that it was planned to include on the "Seemann / Der Meister" single, which ended up being only "Seemann". A promo with both titles exists and the existence of a remix for the latter would confirm that since "Rammstein In The House" is a Seemann remix.

https://www.discogs.com/de/artist/13365-Milch

Edited by Rasputin 93
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Il y a 19 heures, Buffalo Biffle a dit :

Tiens d'ailleurs la version de DAL sur cette demotape est la même que celle qu'on retrouve sur le single promo DRSG non ?

Pas identique, mais assez proche.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...