Architectural Demise

Guest MaXX

Guest MaXX

logocgy.jpg

Architectural Demise est un one-man band américain d'Avant-Garde Industrial Metal. Celui-ci mélange Metal, Industrial et Ambiant. Uniquement instrumental.

Biographie en anglais :

Architectural Demise’s heavily textured industrial metal is a brain-charging spike through the skull. Robust electronic elements are woven together into a thick, heady construct of dark intensity while chugging guitar riffs bring a new level of brooding power to the mix. The mingling of guitar and electro industrial is big, bad, pulsing and driven. All the layers are stacked just so in order to create a near-perfect balance of sound. Bleak artistic vision and accomplished production round out the creative picture of Architectural Demise.

Just as many different elements coalesce to create the complete sound of an Architectural Demise song, so does a confluence of emotions come together to form the full emotional response to music’s stimuli. At least that’s how it is for the evil genius behind Architectural Demise, Acid Flesh. “I couldn’t possibly pick a single emotion that describes what music does to me or how it makes me feel.” That complexity of passion is exactly what Acid is creating with his multi-layered, intelligent industrial. It ranges from mid-tempo broodings to fast-paced electronic assault.

Architectural Demise is also a blistering catharsis, an embracing of the ills of life. They exist, they happen, they must be accepted, assimilated and confronted. Thus, Architectural Demise. The music is a reflection of the shadows of life. It is both a universal consideration of the human condition and a personal response to Acid's own life. “I would have to say most of my influence comes from my life and the events that I have encountered therein that led me to an aggressive stance. My music is an expression of my being and state of mind when tragedy or tragedies have presented themselves in front of me, both in present and in past.”

“Architectural Demise” is both an iconic presentation of classic aggro-industrial considerations and a step into the future for the genre.” – A&R Select

Discographie :

2007 : The Art of Apathy

2008 : Malfeasance

Copiryght Spoon.(Si tu passes par là... ;) )

Rien que pour Indulgence, ce groupe vaut qu'on s'y attarde dessus... Des compos angoissantes et terriblement efficaces, on est comme transporté dans un autre monde. Enjoy !

J'aime bien le côté subtilement inquiétant et l'atmosphère sombre, mais si je trouve ça intéressant, ce n'est pas le genre de trucs que j'écouterais souvent, car l'industriel instrumental me parait assez difficile à accrocher, en tous cas pour le peu que je viens d'en entendre. Mais l'atmosphère sombre est bien réussie, c'est indéniable :)

(Marrant, l'intro de Indulgence, j'ai pensé à The Call Of Ktulu :mellow: )

Edited by Mitth'raw Nuruodo