Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Happy new year guys 🥳  

Hi! I've made some discoveries in G-Force M-Tron Pro: So, I've made an error on the Mein Teil strings, they're actually like this: Layer A: MKII Violins https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZDJ

il y a 49 minutes, BückstabuGO a dit :

2000 !! 

Oui mais c'est le bon sample, tu sais parfois on retrouve des samples dans plusieurs soundbank, celle là on dirait une compilation de samples beaucoup utilisé dans les tracks Dances des années 2000.

Y'a pleins de soundbank où on a trouvé des sons de Nebel par exemple et pourtant de base s'pareil, ça a juste été republié par une autre marque ensuite ;)

Edited by Atomiiik
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a new theory on how the MEIN TEIL scream solo was made. 

its just two scream samples of a child (as i've told you, private sample). the first one is  played for 90 % of the solo, and by playing different notes (all with the same sample on them) we get different pitch levels and of course the abrupt sound changes. he pitchbended it, too. and at 3:47 and 4:00 theres the other sample. just played once. 

i am very sure thats how its done. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I humbly come to ask if anyone can upload this again. A few weeks ago my computer was stolen and I lost everything, I remembered that someone had uploaded Masterbits Hotkeys and Roland String Master, but the links are dead, if someone can re-upload them, I would be very grateful, thanks in advance :')

1.bmp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2018 at 1:03 PM, Fleischgewehr said:

is "MINOR SCOOP DIVER" from omnisphere that little screech from Halleluja? sounds like flake used it as the base patch.

you know guys, i am dumb. NOW i think, we are wrong about RAMM4, because this might ALSO be the ramm4 synth and not the torched lead bender....my argument: it is basically the identical patch in sound, but the minor scoop diver is not arpeggiated, and therefore much easier to play / control. 

ramm4.wav

Il y a 1 heure, Fleischgewehr a dit :

you know guys, i am dumb. NOW i think, we are wrong about RAMM4, because this might ALSO be the ramm4 synth and not the torched lead bender....my argument: it is basically the identical patch in sound, but the minor scoop diver is not arpeggiated, and therefore much easier to play / control. 

ramm4.wav

Hey man ! Could you upload it in Google drive or something? :) Can’t open it :(

Edited by Synth_Lead