Atomiiik

Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

1908 posts in this topic

well,we KNOW its a vintage hardware organ preset now, that is not in omnisphere. not a church organ, though. ;) i always thought it sounded like a good old rock click organ. it was a standard preset, i remember. and the whole thing was named something like, VR-30 or....well a combination of letters and numbers. thats as far as i remember. i didnt think of making notes, unfortunately. i should have written it down. anyhow, progress!

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Synth_Lead said:

We all know it's a 3xOsc type synth, you just need to put the right parameters on it, and play.

To ask Flake about the Ich Tu Dir Weh patch is far more interesting, even if it's still unclear, we now know we were searching the wrong way. I don't think this patch can be found in Omnisphere...

It's not fact. And if he would told about Weisses Fleisch, it would make clear about all synthes in Hezeleid/Sehnsucht period. 

1 person likes this

well, FUCK. now i remembered, that i did not ask him about the galley rowers sample from the reise, reise intro. DAMMMMMNNNNNNNN 

Il y a 3 heures, Fleischgewehr a dit :

well, FUCK. now i remembered, that i did not ask him about the galley rowers sample from the reise, reise intro. DAMMMMMNNNNNNNN 

More than probably self made !

Yes, i think it was not impossible for the six guys, to record that chant themselves. ALSO i forgot to ask him, what that driven weird screeching solo in BENZIN is....but it sounds just as much as a human voice, heavily edited and then pitched accordingly. AND i wanted to know ALSO about the synth bass from the BENZIN intro. too bad, but as i said before -i didnt want to unnerve him in that short time we had.  well...."next time".  

1 person likes this

Il y a 9 heures, Fleischgewehr a dit :

Yes, i think it was not impossible for the six guys, to record that chant themselves. ALSO i forgot to ask him, what that driven weird screeching solo in BENZIN is....but it sounds just as much as a human voice, heavily edited and then pitched accordingly. AND i wanted to know ALSO about the synth bass from the BENZIN intro. too bad, but as i said before -i didnt want to unnerve him in that short time we had.  well...."next time".  

The Benzin synth bass should be from some VST, it sounds too complicated for the synths Flake use to have, I guess !

And yes, the solo sounds like a human voice, but pitched !

il y a 32 minutes, Synth_Lead a dit :

The Benzin synth bass should be from some VST, it sounds too complicated for the synths Flake use to have, I guess !

And yes, the solo sounds like a human voice, but pitched !

I experimented once, apparently the Benzin solo is a basic synth lead with a surreal amount of flanger.

1 person likes this

Il y a 5 heures, SkullX2 a dit :

I experimented once, apparently the Benzin solo is a basic synth lead with a surreal amount of flanger.

That's interesting ! There are so much possibilities to create these solos, I guess we'll never know from where it comes !