Première de Benzin [16/08/05 à 14:15]

Selon le site RammsteinFan.ru, la radio russe Ultra Online diffusera la chanson Benzin du nouvel album en avant première. Elle passera en Septembre (on ne sais pas encore quand), et on pourra l'entendre pendant deux jours.

La radio Ultra Online est écoutable sur le net à cette adresse avec Real Player ou Windows Media Player.

Comptez sur nous pour vous en dire plus sur la date exacte de diffusion les prochains jours.

Que de jolie chose en Septembre, vivement que Benzin passe, en plus la qualité du son de la radio par internet est assez bonne :D:D

J'ai une question, y'a-t-il un moyen à l'aide d'un logiciel d'enrengister cette radio?Merci

Il y a toujours moyen d'enregistrer bien sur. Je pense que Net transport peut le faire, en tout cas, avec j'enregistre des vidéos Live qui passe sur le net comme les festivals retransmis en direct ....

Le probleme du magnétophone c'est qu'il est limité à une minute si je me souviens bien. Et puis c'est ce qu"il y a de meilleur pour ripper.

Mais vous en faites pas, moi je rentre le 3 Octobre, donc je serai la pour la ripper cette radio :lol:

Guest Spieluhr

J'AI UNE TRADUCTION (en anglais) DES COMMENTAIRES SUR LA RADIO RUSSE ULTRA :

Radio ULTRA returns - beyond "U - u - ultra" again zazvuchit in ether during September, at the frequency 70,19 FM. In order to immediately warn inevitable questions - as why this it became possible, we decided to extend the official commentaries of the command of radio ULTRA.

Mikhail Zotov, the Director-General of the ultra -prodakwn: "we sat in Amsterdam and watched TV. Some local channel. They played The TscSka (Central Sports Club of the Army) -Loko. In second time I noted that all players were dressed in football shirts ULTRA - some into the red, others into the blacks. This was very strangely. Then me approached Lesha Nikitin and he said: "Till' requested to return ULTRA". And it showed some napkin, similar to the yellow autumnal sheet. Here somehow entire one to one was formed. It became clear that radio ULTRA must be returned during September "

Andrey Klyukin, the kreativnyy director: "we sat in Amsterdam and watched TV. But then I suddenly proved to be one. On the screen zaryabilo. Hissing merged with the silence and plugged ears. 4 already he thought to extinguish the box and to go to sleep, it stretched itself after the panel, but he saw, that the black points on the screen began to be added into the outline. This was the outline of the pointer - the symbol of station ULTRA, which we made earlier. Then black points began to redden. If it is honest, i became not on itself. Panel did not work. I rushed to the rosette - to pull out cord, but it was hidden after the heavy stone, on which stood the television set. In the number it became dark. Twinkled red pointer... no... it it did not twinkle on the screen, it rather was beaten, was beaten as heart. This was audibly - resonant low-frequency impacts. The horror rolled to me. Especially after through the resonant impacts began to be torn the shchemyashchiy cry: "I IS LIVING... I IT IS LIVING...". Entire on the platoon, 4 no longer could remain in the number and went down into the restaurant. Was already the morning... There I saw our promo- director lesha Nikitin, it breakfasted Tillem from "Rammstein". After understanding that there is nothing this in reality, I took in itself into the hands, it promised to itself that as soon as we will return, I will exert all efforts in order to open ULTRA, and it were directed to the bar in order to find in it rest."

Aleksey Nikitin, the promo- director: "we sat in Amsterdam and watched TV. Along the local centimeter channel Oy they transmitted the living appearance "Rammstein" in one of the coffee houses on the channel Of singl. Group fulfilled its works in the Russian language. By sheer luck the musicians stopped in the same hotel as we, and, to me transported more than others, since my modest number was located exactly under the number Of tillya. Therefore for me easily was possible to podgadat' the time, when Till' got down to the breakfast. 4 during that day it followed it, and we were encountered in the restaurant of the hotel, when I caught from the saucepan 2- X minute chicken egg, and it picked out by match from the teeth the remainders of ham... I it learned it immediately. It me did not learn generally - and not amazingly, so much time it passed after the visit of group "Rammstein" on radio ULTRA. Nevertheless, with the characteristic Arian affability it answered my "guten Morgen", it left autograph on the napkin with the words "lekhe from Tillya" and presented the bulb of some plant, purchased by it on the flower market of Amsterdam as the souvenir. More we were not seen... After returning to Moscow, I gave away souvenirs to familiar - magnets to the refrigerators to its colleagues, the sports shirts with Guervara's image Che native and by close one, and the bulb of pikhnul into the earth and forgot... And here only yesterday revealed on its summer-resort bed enormous plant with the clear red colors and the pistils in the form of black pointers, one into one the resembling pointers radios ULTRA. Then I understood - this is sign. Radios ULTRA to be!!!"

Natalie Fokin, the musical editor: "we sat in Amsterdam and watched TV. It dawned. We Tillem read. This is the separate hitching post - to read under the television set. Sometimes we stopped and ate the ham, which I brought for it specially from Moscow... You will not believe, but it can eat immediately entire long loaf. It eats and eats. And it reads. But then it looks. When to its stomach already entirely to nevmogotu - it becomes very merry and begins to sing song from our "Cheburashki": "4 igrayuyu to the the garmooshkeye"... But indeed Till' - steep and known chuvak, sings in the rigid alternative group and is fascinated by pyrotechnics. I is very contented, that now with it. I feel itself by queen. Everything goes according to the assigned plan, and I any minute now must approach its primary task - of untwisting it to starting of ULTRA. In it are connections in show business all matters... But 4 indeed so it loved, yes even all my friends from the work stick on it. So that from side 4 now - girl "on the face": in this debil'nom leather underbodice above the green gipyurovogo dress, which I lent in Philipp galkin's gerlfrend, in kolgotkakh torn by spetsom and on the unreal platforms... The estimation, of course, not wedding, but it is evident that Tilyu I please myself. It seems, everything must come out."

Philipp Galkin, the program director: "we sat in Amsterdam and watched TV... Television set has long ago shown nothing. Here how much we were in Amsterdam and they looked into it - so many it did not show... Strange city is this Amsterdam. People here arrive, in order to look, but here even television set does not show. No, of course, it something showed, but in order to understand that precisely, it was necessary to arise and to go around it - from other side in the television set was the screen and on the screen actually something flickered... But from that side, with which there were we, not there was screen, and to us nothing not there was nothing evident. You will here do what, television sets are so arranged - in them only from one side screen. It is remembered that about this effect itself said into his first arrival into Moscow the leader of the group "Rammstein" Of till'. To be remembered, it greatly astonished, that the television sets in Russia of the same construction, as in the West... Such here paradox- paradoks-s. Surprising next, it caught 4 itself on this thought, after revealing that standing by a number of this Tillya itself (for some reason with the toothpick), Aleksey Nikitin and Andrey klyukina (with the piece of the torn vision cable). Necessary to less watch TV in Amsterdam, it thought 4 and were joined to the conversation of friends. They spoke about ULTRA. In the month the radio station newly had to appear in ether...."

Anna Kusto, the press- attache: As you already surmised, why we again start radio ULTRA, so also it remained unexplained. But truth somewhere next. Possibly, in Amsterdam, where 4 I leave in order to conduct its own investigation. And to look television set.

PS: On 22 September in DS Of "luzhniki" with the support to radios ULTRA takes place the concert of American group "KORN".

Bon alors Pierrick a regardé en speed et en gros, il raconte la venu du groupe dans le studio, la rencontre avec le groupe mais il n'y a pas d'infos sur Benzin ou l'album ou le DVD, domage :cry:

Mais il va relire en détail, on sait jamais

Oui oui en fait ce sont les différentes personnes de Ultra Radio (le directeur des prgrammes, l'ataché-presse, etc.) qui donne chacun à leur tour leur point de vue :

- sur la rencontre avec le groupe, notamment Till,

- sur le fait que Ultra Radio a décidé de revenir à l'antenne dernirement (ils ont du sûrement arreter leur activité pendant quelque temps)

- et sur la venue du groupe dans les studios de la radio.

Rien sur Benzin ou quoique se soit, mais merci quand même pour l'info :wink:

Allo un webmaster est demandé parce que sur le site officiel de ramms+ein il dise que l'album va belle est bien se nommé Rosenrot alors aller pour voir ya peut etre d'autre news. :D

Allo un webmaster est demandé parce que sur le site officiel de ramms+ein il dise que l'album va belle est bien se nommé Rosenrot alors aller pour voir ya peut etre d'autre news. :D

On le sait, la news est sur le site depuis 20 minutes :D