Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

Il y a 4 heures, Atomiiik a dit :

So we have to check the Akai S1000 samples to correct the original source for this but i mean the sound is the same for DM

Here's an example:

https://mega.nz/file/yZExSCiT#c6Q_Shp4oSlhJFjQ3TToKpIeKgicfYW2bLc_XmCUmTo

First sound is "X WEI22" from XX-Large 800 Pro FX 1998 (Benzin)

Second sound is the original source from Boo Record Sample Pool 1993/1994.

3rd sound is "X D+B17" from XX-Large 800 Pro FX (Stein um Stein lazer zap)

4th sound is a different version from Vengeance FX

And the last sound is the original sample from AKAI S1000 called "Space"

But I guess Flake used the samples from XX-Large 800 Pro FX only because you can find also samples for Feuer frei, Zwitter, Mein Teil and Zerstören here

So just sample nerding right now 😂

Edited by Hokkaido
  • Like 1

He used this for Mutter / Reise, Reise / Rosenrot sessions but Akai S1000 for olders songs fir Herzeleid ect.. (Maybe the baby from Das Alte Leid is here :huh: ?

Is this a pedal on the left and a sequencer on the right of Flake here ?

Screenshot_20200625-235019.png

Screenshot_20200625-234447.png

Yes maybe a pedal switch ? And a sequencer for the second one ? The image quality is so poor :lol:

I changed a lot of thing on the first post but i need to correct things again, for Was Ich Liebe robots vocal / noisy sound i tried Screeching Halt Lead 2 from Omnisphere who sounds closer than the one we found, Flake plays it with the mod wheel / pitch bend but it needs more "talky" effect but i don't know wich parameter i have to change for this :huh:

il y a 29 minutes, nukedspacemarine a dit :

For the second link we found it it's the guitar synth and it's the only thing we found for it

Sehnsucht synth bass: Yesterday I found this video and I think that to find that sound you have to look in discs prior to 1995, I say this because I have seen in old publications people looking for this sound on discs from 1997 onwards. That makes no sense

What you think?

Has anyone found something?

262967494_SquareQuick_2020630624567692.thumb.jpg.39c103a6a63f9c70235a73fcbaafaeb0.jpg

I think it's not Ensoniq at all. My guess is Roland or a Techno Sample CD from the early 90s. The duck-like FM Bass from Sehnsucht and Spiel mit mir can be heard in several Eurodance and Techno productions from the early 90s:

00:36 

00:30

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hokkaido said:

I think it's not Ensoniq at all. My guess is Roland or a Techno Sample CD from the early 90s. The duck-like FM Bass from Sehnsucht and Spiel mit mir can be heard in several Eurodance and Techno productions from the early 90s:

00:36 

00:30

Ok, so we should look at Roland or a Techno Sample CD before 1995 😆

On 4/8/2017 at 10:35 PM, Fleischgewehr said:

i am a moron. forgive me, yes, i should have provided you with a pure version. here you all go. 

pussyC5_B.wavUnavailable

please notice one thing: 
a) this is not the factory "flamboyant tranceboy" patch. i edited it in omnisphere. but to my ears, it is definately what flake used as the general preset. 

i have not found the one yet that has this clicking sound in the beginning. he mixes at least 2 patches there.

b ) this is a french forum, but i only speak very basic french, so if i stick to english, will this be a problem?

i still would love to know:
where is the original "HOL WEG / sailors" sample from reise reise from? has that been found yet?
the screaming solo in MEIN TEIL. play it backwards, it does sound like a baby whining sample looped. has that been found yet? 

meinteil-babycry.wavUnavailable

Does anyone have "screaming solo in MEIN TEIL". Or can you reload this file, it is currently unavailable

Edited by mrozzio
Incorrect font size
  • 2 weeks later...

Previously unreleased synth song from Flake from his own EPS16+, made with Schwarzes Glas and Das Alte Leid samples :wub:

I will try to find those sounds and put them in the "Hors-Rammstein" synth section, also i'm pretty sure Flake used Babbling Brooke and SG guitar synth on Tschaka by Feeling B

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Hokkaido said:

No! We found a similar FM Bass on some Ensoniq CDs...but this one is even closer!

Where is it from?

Found the sample by chance inside the "Touch me now" efe-file from here.

Those instruments look user-made, so he probably got the sample from somewhere else.

• Thanks 1
Le 01/08/2020 à 14:52, Cedimedi a dit :

Found the sample by chance inside the "Touch me now" efe-file from here.

Those instruments look user-made, so he probably got the sample from somewhere else.

Thanks!

I'll contact the guy and try to get more information.

• 2 weeks later...

Found another "small one":

One of the Rosenrot outro FX (music video) is "Athmos 37" from Vengeance FX Vol. 2:

https://mega.nz/file/jV13kSzA#kxhlsqchDr9CwQyukPJKZlNFi9cDTHfa5yxPam2oA4U

Still looking for the "metal hit" from the Rosenrot Outro - also used by other bands:

https://mega.nz/file/fUtlSALZ#GjFNDCghrm8ANh3Gf52eX9qKwpPdguy2uiGY_URtgpA

I know it's from Magix Music Maker / Soundpool series - but haven't found it yet :/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 8/12/2020 at 12:52 PM, Hokkaido said:

Hey there! Me again...found something nice!

https://mega.nz/file/CdsH1BaL#TMIbamzbYcG8g5GIVngk01ks9rTneB3UaMFSXwKJg-Y

from AKAI Megabite - PARTITION C/BASSES 3/PHIL BASS

(Phil Collins bass?!)

The CD has a lot of classic synth preset rips (Roland D70, Fairlight, Emax) - maybe there's more!

Could you please tell us more about this library? I was trying to Google that, but it doesn't give me any relevant result (likely because of the word "Megabite" so Google mess it up with "megabyte" 😆)