Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

Some Feeling B stuff:

RIM sample in feeling b Herzschrittmacher from the floppy {SL5015 - Synth & Techno Kit floppy for the AKAI S900 / S950}.

FLEXI sample for Spacerace from the floppy {SL5018 - Percussion #4}. (Maybe it's an other FLEXI sample but this is the only one closer to the original i can find, the original floppy for thoses samplers are hard to find.

Also there is other Flexi / Flexitone sample in the Akai S3200 library {CD5>Partition E>Flexitone}. But this Akai sampler was out in 1996 and the song was released in 1992.

Hi @untitled, can you please upload your sound in a Dropbox / Google Drive ? The file doesn't work, and where did you get this sound + preset name ;) ?

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

Back in the early Rammstein days, Flake sampled his own Casiotone MT-41 keyboard with his Ensoniq EPS16+ and added Ensoniq vibrato / reverb effect for Laichzeit solo

Here is an exemple of before & after (played in a Casion keyboard / sampled with an Ensoniq and vibrato).

Also a lot of piano / vibraphon / organ / glockenspiel toy synths from Feeling B are from this keyboard and the Casio PT20, Casio SK8 too

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Atomiiik said:

Back in the early Rammstein days, Flake sampled his own Casiotone MT-41 keyboard with his Ensoniq EPS16+ and added Ensoniq vibrato / reverb effect for Laichzeit solo

Here is an exemple of before & after (played in a Casion keyboard / sampled with an Ensoniq and vibrato).

Also a lot of piano / vibraphon / organ / glockenspiel toy synths from Feeling B are from this keyboard and the Casio PT20, Casio SK8 too

I think it sounds better than Jupiter 8 from the Ensoniq 

Hello everyone... Excuse me, sorry but I need your help... I tried but can't find some sample... Does anyone know what the effect that accompanies the female voice is in ENGEL? The effect that begin in 1:01min. Thank you all

Il y a 20 heures, Joshua a dit :

Hello everyone... Excuse me, sorry but I need your help... I tried but can't find some sample... Does anyone know what the effect that accompanies the female voice is in ENGEL? The effect that begin in 1:01min. Thank you all

I think Zero-G Datafile 1 - Track 37, Sample 5 with Phaser effect is very similar:

https://mega.nz/file/jYdj3SjT#cnRhgk93AjNud3bKiZVr2dGVowyFhzbsrbQ3w9Xxj6s

Le 16/02/2021 à 10:05, Hokkaido a dit :

I think Zero-G Datafile 1 - Track 37, Sample 5 with Phaser effect is very similar:

https://mega.nz/file/jYdj3SjT#cnRhgk93AjNud3bKiZVr2dGVowyFhzbsrbQ3w9Xxj6s

Thank you @Hokkaido  i will try it

Le 16/02/2021 à 15:28, mustang29 a dit :

Maybe self recorded by Paul or Richard...?

It is also possible @mustang29, but I will try the @Hokkaido option.. jajajajajajajaj

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 11:46 AM, Atomiiik said:

@111nikitosa111, sorry we didn't find it by now.

It seems the Classic Pad was used in Sehnsucht, Kokain & Alter Mann too

For the strings i tried the 1000PX Strings with "Phaser + Reverb" effect on my ASR-10, it sounds like the strings from Alter Mann too

(Classic Pad) Also used in "Stirb nicht vor mir" and in the intro of "Nebel" 😁

• Haha 1
il y a une heure, Frank Cranck a dit :

(Classic Pad) Also used in "Stirb nicht vor mir" and in the intro of "Nebel" 😁

The Nebel intro is also Classic Pad? I always thought those were the same Engel Mellotron strings only in lower octave. So are the Engel strings Classic Pad, too?!

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Hokkaido said:

The Nebel intro is also Classic Pad? I always thought those were the same Engel Mellotron strings only in lower octave. So are the Engel strings Classic Pad, too?!

No, Regarding Engel, it is Mellotron, In Nebel it is "Classic Pad" and I think it is also used in the whole song together with the symphony, only at a lower volume 😁