Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

1 hour ago, TheKeyboardfucker said:

he made the presets himself, except one for the verse :

Massive - Aw Yeah vocaloid

maybe he ripped the original track for the intro loopi don’t know

Yes, I think this is the original preset. But he also made a loop from the intro himself. It has more delay and sounds more "deep" than the original. Also, the sound at 0 min 14 sec reminds me of the default omnisphere sound, right?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xLK9cNNw5IZhYAKCEVpWz8Z4r8zy5pd0/view?usp=sharing  (I also added reverb, delay and eq)

Il y a 6 heures, untitled a dit :

Yes, I think this is the original preset. But he also made a loop from the intro himself. It has more delay and sounds more "deep" than the original. Also, the sound at 0 min 14 sec reminds me of the default omnisphere sound, right?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xLK9cNNw5IZhYAKCEVpWz8Z4r8zy5pd0/view?usp=sharing  (I also added reverb, delay and eq)

You’re right for Omnisphere he used that as well

+ he used the Classic Pad from the Ensoniq library made by our dear @Atomiiik ❤️ (The mod wheel didn’t work on that one he told me but he used it anyway)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
il y a 22 minutes, TheKeyboardfucker a dit :

You’re right for Omnisphere he used that as well

+ he used the Classic Pad from the Ensoniq library made by our dear @Atomiiik ❤️ (The mod wheel didn’t work on that one he told me but he used it anyway)

The wheel didn't work because everyone who needs this preset working well needs an Ensoniq sampler (because an Ensoniq effect is loaded with it but this can't work on Kontakt 😄)

• Like 1

Finally, i'm sure the nice synthbass sample @untitledfound is not the good one but Flake got some floppy sets backin the early dad of Rammstein who contains:

Hot Moog* This synth is also on the: {CD4>Inbox+Bonus>TS Essential>Hot Moog*} of ASR10 / EPS16+, thanks to mustang29 who notice this.

Some things from the Access Virus A:

Ich Will Sine: D20: Sine from Access Virus A synth (Same as Feuer Frei)

Moskau pad ? A11: LFO PAD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hardware stuff update, Flake used a SPL De-Esser 9629 on Knaack 2004 (Here between his ASR-10 & Macbook, he used it maybe in studio too) ?

1206575427_FlakeSPL9629De-Esser5.jpg.c3cde016776233144f7270d59a5f29ac.jpg

429648497_FlakeSPL9629De-Esser4.thumb.png.b686accee3628ed200662efcff7401f5.png

1783993629_FlakeSPL9629De-Esser3.thumb.png.606bd8cf04b8eb976cb94cc0e4bd3bcc.png

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 3

More Doom related than Flake but i only found today the drums samples of Wilder Wein used by Doom from the Alesis D4 (It's the preset number 3 "The Ballad Set"). Feel free to download the little record i made to get thoses samples ;)

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 4/17/2021 at 7:49 PM, untitled said:

Hi. Massive - Aw Yeah found in Massive as original. All presets my self. But only strings part use Hollywood Orchestra in omni. Intro its basic omni virus saw and othe different saws for fat + delay. in the second verse its handmade presets in Dune3 based on female vocaloid

• Like 2

Another update for hardware, Flake used a CME WIDI-X8 for wireless Midi during the Tour 2012 and unfortunately the keyboard was not the Alesis but the Cakewalk A500S like in the 2019 tour.

Flake Cakewalk MiG WIDI.jpg

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Atomiiik said:

Another update for hardware, Flake used a CME WIDI-X8 for wireless Midi during the Tour 2012 and unfortunately the keyboard was not the Alesis but the Cakewalk A500S like in the 2019 tour.

Flake Cakewalk MiG WIDI.jpg

Why "unfortunately"? :D

à l’instant, iljinst a dit :

Why "unfortunately"? :D

Because back in 2011 / 2012 a lot of guys bought Alesis Midi controller to got the same as Richard / Flake on stage :lol:

4 minutes ago, Atomiiik said:

Because back in 2011 / 2012 a lot of guys bought Alesis Midi controller to got the same as Richard / Flake on stage :lol:

Silly people. ASR10 forever!

• Like 2