Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

il y a 28 minutes, Atomiiik a dit :

Oh, tu as acheté un VR-760 ou tu as des presets au format Kontakt de cette bestiole ? Aussi, aurais-tu ton enregistrement de ***** pour le choir sans le live par dessus stp ? Superbes trouvailles en tout cas j'ajoute ça en première page sous peu 👌

Je n'ai pas de VR-760 malheureusement, j'ai rejoué ce preset sous ZENOLOGY, c'est une sonorité très récurrente chez les engins de la marque. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

Pre-Rammstein stuff, Flake got a Disco 2000 Heimstudio Mischpult back in the 80's, also on the photo we can see the MFB Fricke 501 (the white box on the right) and his Weltmeister TO 200/5

Screenshot_20211105-224619_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fcb8d3f41df2e7107a8de03a71dfc00d.jpg

Screenshot_20211106-095422_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3b3d771ec6770196d5720a3ca3316d6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Das Modell crowd whistle and "wooouh wooouh !" used in the new Kinder Country chocolate tv advert, this is also the last crowd sample we need to find for Das Modell 😂

At 00:14

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont know if it is of any help, but i have pretty much filtered out the MEIN TEIL baby solo sample (these tools get better and better and better for this), and rewinded it, and remastered it a bit. It's recorded at a very noisy kids party or in a nursery? Maybe its from a toy? Also it is repeating in a loop. All he wanted to tell me its that its "originally a human voice" when i asked him. 

first its played forward, then like its on the album, backwards. 

https://vocaroo.com/13khy9INP1Fm

Another update. It appears, there is no way to get to the "Zwitter! Zwitter!" voice sample at all. I think this was recorded in studio by richard (or till, sounds till with a lot of treble), then flake put it on his keyboard as a sample during recording. Its not on the voice track. Its deeply engrained in the instrumental tracks and can not be clearly isolated whatever I tried. Also, this confirms that it was ownmade and not from some other source.

Its the same for the rowers in REISE REISE. i wonder too - was that ownmade by the band in the studio?

Edited by Fleischgewehr
  • Like 2
Il y a 8 heures, Fleischgewehr a dit :

I dont know if it is of any help, but i have pretty much filtered out the MEIN TEIL baby solo sample (these tools get better and better and better for this), and rewinded it, and remastered it a bit. It's recorded at a very noisy kids party or in a nursery? Maybe its from a toy? Also it is repeating in a loop. All he wanted to tell me its that its "originally a human voice" when i asked him. 

first its played forward, then like its on the album, backwards. 

https://vocaroo.com/13khy9INP1Fm

Another update. It appears, there is no way to get to the "Zwitter! Zwitter!" voice sample at all. I think this was recorded in studio by richard (or till, sounds till with a lot of treble), then flake put it on his keyboard as a sample during recording. Its not on the voice track. Its deeply engrained in the instrumental tracks and can not be clearly isolated whatever I tried. Also, this confirms that it was ownmade and not from some other source.

Its the same for the rowers in REISE REISE. i wonder too - was that ownmade by the band in the studio?

The solo in mein teil is the same baby cry from Das alte leid, but slower

Il y a 17 heures, mustang29 a dit :

The solo in mein teil is the same baby cry from Das alte leid, but slower

So it's Till. Till made the baby sound in studio and this recording was pitched afterwards

Edited by Hokkaido
Il y a 10 heures, Hokkaido a dit :

Can't remember. I guess some old fan chat/Interview/Forum Post. But I'm pretty sure it was Till's voice 

There are approx 4 Or 5 samples of this baby voice.. Some used in das alte leid demo only... Cant be Till's voice 😟

Edited by mustang29

After having heard the sample and the scream solo in MT again, I absolutely agree that it's based on the baby sample.

Flake must have assigned it to his entire range of keys and played different notes with it and maybe used the pitchwheel too, what do you think?

il y a 5 minutes, Rasputin 93 a dit :

After having heard the sample and the scream solo in MT again, I absolutely agree that it's based on the baby sample.

Flake must have assigned it to his entire range of keys and played different notes with it and maybe used the pitchwheel too, what do you think?

i think its the same sample, just pitched down (a bit) with some distortion

On 12/9/2021 at 7:12 PM, mustang29 said:

i think its the same sample, just pitched down (a bit) with some distortion

lol, while i believe that the original sounds still a bit clearer than what i filtered out, trust me, you dont need to distort that shit anymore. the source material appears to be already like from a very shoddy speaker or phone quality. i wonder....there is a lot of background noise too. i thought it was just the one baby voice, but its like, a full ward of them? 

also, how the fuck did this guy realize, that this particular sample will make a fantastic solo which fits to the beat. 

we will never know for sure. he is in his own rights a genius. 

• 2 weeks later...
Il y a 4 heures, 111nikitosa111 a dit :

Hi what is the  sound in 1:54-2:03? 

Made with the Nord Lead 1 of Richard in studio like for all of the cold electro line from the Sehnsucht era