Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

Il y a 3 heures, Reiselied a dit :

Oui c'est un vsti avec plusieurs sous banques a la Kontakt et c'est inpiratable, c'est un systeme comparable a l'i-lok je sais pas si tu connais, mais c'est très chiant. Puis légalement c'est pas une zone grise comme les cd samples, c'est des banques de sons toujours protégées et vendues actuellement donc meh.

Yep je connais l'i-lok, ils ont mis ça sur Chicken Translator 7, impiratable en effet c'est une vraie plaie

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

i remember fucking around with EWQLs Symphonic Voices a decade ago or so, their "revolutionary" word builder was a proper horrible pain in the ass....i wonder if that improved at all. when i heard ZEIT the first time, i guessed immediately that the intro voice is a vocal synth with vowels. also i suspected that the intro to "OK" was a text to speech choir because of the chopped sound. well....those are real russian singers.

Hello everyone, back here with a new account... how are you doing?

Will there be one that has the Radio Telephone preset?
I saw on the first page that it was [Fair And Square Lead 1] as a preset but someone will have it to share..

Thank you

I would also like to leave as a help the choir of Armee Der Tristen is from Symphony of Voices

/chorus/Ohh/ LC OHS MF A

A2 - A#2 - C3 - A2

il y a 43 minutes, MorayM a dit :

Zick Zack Intro Strings: 3 Violins Mellotron MKII from Nord Sample Library (available on Nord Stage and a bunch of other Nords) with PHAS1 turned on:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cITXOpveqHst1sYHn4anMwRqsqoKuRnB/view?usp=sharing

Thank you, do you have a Nord or this library is available as vsti ? I think you are right but in Zick Zack there is less phaser than here

Edited by Atomiiik

Yeah I haven't got the phaser quite right, on the Nord synths it's just one knob that controls the whole effect instead of separate controls for depth/rate etc.

I have the Nord Mellotron library on my Electro 4 but that sample was actually made with this free Mellotron library for Kontakt: https://sinewavelab.com/products/free-mellotron-library-for-kontakt/ It's made from the same Mellotron tapes so will sound the same, it's just more convenient than trying to dial it in on the hardware! I just loaded up the 3 Violins Kontakt instrument and added the Kontakt Basic Phaser effect.

• Thanks 1

Anticpation of Energy 2 (OMNISPHERE 2) - Intro Bass Synth for ARMEE DER TRISTEN.

you need to fiddle with the arpeggiator and it sounds extra-edited for live (the live version one is much heavier than the album version, which sounds much more like the original omnisphere 2 preset)

VYGR - Dirty Business (OMNISPHERE 2) is QUITE QUITE similar to the main melody synth for ARMEE DER TRISTEN. 

after i fiddled around with the settings i feel i came quite close!.....so it might be a moog synth sound, since the soundsource sampled for this was a moog voyager hardware synth. i added the vibrato on my own with the modwheel...dunno, it sounds as if that patch adds it on its own in the song. maybe its a moog hardware synth flake used.....well.

EDIT: when i went through the MOOG section of omnisphere 2 it had SOOO many similar of these sounds. and one of the sampled hardware synths in that is the NORD STAGE. and thats what flake currently uses live..... ;)

EDIT EDIT: OK guys, i think NSTAGE - Super Glider in Omnisphere 2 might be it.....

antcpof.mp3 NSTAGE.mp3 moogvoyager.mp3

Edited by Fleischgewehr
  • Like 1
Il y a 20 heures, Fleischgewehr a dit :

Anticpation of Energy 2 (OMNISPHERE 2) - Intro Bass Synth for ARMEE DER TRISTEN.

you need to fiddle with the arpeggiator and it sounds extra-edited for live (the live version one is much heavier than the album version, which sounds much more like the original omnisphere 2 preset)

VYGR - Dirty Business (OMNISPHERE 2) is QUITE QUITE similar to the main melody synth for ARMEE DER TRISTEN. 

after i fiddled around with the settings i feel i came quite close!.....so it might be a moog synth sound, since the soundsource sampled for this was a moog voyager hardware synth. i added the vibrato on my own with the modwheel...dunno, it sounds as if that patch adds it on its own in the song. maybe its a moog hardware synth flake used.....well.

EDIT: when i went through the MOOG section of omnisphere 2 it had SOOO many similar of these sounds. and one of the sampled hardware synths in that is the NORD STAGE. and thats what flake currently uses live..... ;)

EDIT EDIT: OK guys, i think NSTAGE - Super Glider in Omnisphere 2 might be it.....

antcpof.mp3Indisponible NSTAGE.mp3Indisponible moogvoyager.mp3Indisponible

Can you please upload your mp3 files into a Drive and post the link here please ;) ? This doesn't works

On 5/19/2022 at 8:57 AM, Atomiiik said:

Can you please upload your mp3 files into a Drive and post the link here please ;) ? This doesn't works

AAAAAAAAH SHIT, son. no, let me do vocaroo then. 

ANTCPATION OF ENERGY 2

https://vocaroo.com/1i4vT7K0PZ32

MY OWN VERSION OF THAT VOYAGER PATCH 

https://vocaroo.com/1N1iHtmw4r1c

NORDSTAGE SUPER GLIDER

https://vocaroo.com/1lGLYvA9Axq8

EDIT: heres a tech demo of the NORD STAGE. and guess what at around 18:25 onward.... 

and in this one we get to hear SPECIFICALLY the moog patches..... 

aaaand last but not least: you can check NORD STAGE 3s complete library sounds out on their own website.

https://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-libraries/nord-sample-library-30

OK, sorry guys, but i was on a roll there. just trying to be helpful :D

Edited by Fleischgewehr
  • Like 2

Looking for zick zack pluck sound... maybe PEAK - Dancers pluck from omnisphere 2 ?

edit : square blippy harp with the mod wheel full up is awesome too

Edited by mustang29
6 hours ago, mustang29 said:

Looking for zick zack pluck sound... maybe PEAK - Dancers pluck from omnisphere 2 ?

edit : square blippy harp with the mod wheel full up is awesome too

On 4/15/2022 at 7:16 PM, Fleischgewehr said:

OMNISPHERE 2 - Digitalized Square Pluck

for Zick Zack.....its layered with something else. or at least part of the patch used?

as for that transition synth that follows....its definitely not in the OMNI2 "transition" department, i made sure of that, so dont bother.

https://vocaroo.com/1cB9NVcQMPRx

Well, colleagues. In general, there are no super keyboard parts in the new album, they are all quite easy to find and create from scratch yourself, everything is in the nexus and omnisphere. But at the same time, it's a shame that there are no similar bass loops as in sensucht era. They have gone into a more pop melody.

• Like 1
il y a 3 minutes, NazgulBT a dit :

Well, colleagues. In general, there are no super keyboard parts in the new album, they are all quite easy to find and create from scratch yourself, everything is in the nexus and omnisphere. But at the same time, it's a shame that there are no similar bass loops as in sensucht era. They have gone into a more pop melody.

Absolutely! Flake's odd sequencer and sample choices brought me into the world of sampling and Sound Design. I'm still thankful for that. Still wondering how they did some of the sounds. But since they dropped Jacob Hellner the synth parts somehow became very bland and boring. It's really a shame :/ 

• Like 1

I think Zeit voices samples are from East West for sure as said reiselied... especially "Voices of the Empire" pack, but there is so many sounds!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/isdxths6nstazm5/Zeit East West Voices Of Empire.mp3?dl=1

also Giftig voice sample is from EW Voices from Passion, bank "Siria". Hope to find the Auslander arab voice samples in it too ..

Gifting samples : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EKiE_MVSBJTjfnuzl8CGQ2rRE4B9a0HP/view?usp=sharing note B2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YOZyimfxFoo8xWzYa5BbGjGpPoZvjU7G/view?usp=sharing note A2+

Edited by mustang29
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 5/27/2022 at 2:17 PM, Hokkaido said:

Absolutely! Flake's odd sequencer and sample choices brought me into the world of sampling and Sound Design. I'm still thankful for that. Still wondering how they did some of the sounds. But since they dropped Jacob Hellner the synth parts somehow became very bland and boring. It's really a shame :/ 

well, i think its also the good old availability thing. 

back in the 80s 90s, the big hardware synths were all that was there, and with floppy disks you shared samples and bought the odd collection, you had to create sounds manually and buy expensive new hardware to stay on top....with DAWs and VST ...well you know perfectly how many pointless VST's offering the same shit are there. and with omnisphere and massive.......i think that killed any effort in being creative. 

and mind you, i'm a hardcore omnisphere advocate, but honestly, i dont see it as that great INSTRUMENT, more than the most elaborate sound collection in a software. 

when everything is just readily available, creativity fizzles out...also, if you're a veteran keyboarder going 60 in a legendary band, i guess you stop bothering that much about sounding "new". 

@untitled man, these plucks sound so all the same, its a shame lol

ANGST: same mellotrons as in zick zack?

Edited by Fleischgewehr
  • Thanks 1
On 5/30/2022 at 2:32 AM, Fleischgewehr said:

well, i think its also the good old availability thing. 

back in the 80s 90s, the big hardware synths were all that was there, and with floppy disks you shared samples and bought the odd collection, you had to create sounds manually and buy expensive new hardware to stay on top....with DAWs and VST ...well you know perfectly how many pointless VST's offering the same shit are there. and with omnisphere and massive.......i think that killed any effort in being creative. 

and mind you, i'm a hardcore omnisphere advocate, but honestly, i dont see it as that great INSTRUMENT, more than the most elaborate sound collection in a software. 

when everything is just readily available, creativity fizzles out...also, if you're a veteran keyboarder going 60 in a legendary band, i guess you stop bothering that much about sounding "new". 

@untitled man, these plucks sound so all the same, its a shame lol

ANGST: same mellotrons as in zick zack?

Ye, angst too mellotron

the keyboardist's creative work now consists in sorting through ready-made presets. it's good when they are. but for my projects I create certain presets anew. and it is sometimes easier for rammstein to recreate than to search among millions of copies)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Fleischgewehr said:

i agree, nazgul. but i guess, the goal here is to find the ORIGINAL soundsources. 

The purpose of this branch is good and noble. I'm not belittling anyone in any way.

• Like 1