Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

1 hour ago, Prtoy said:

Hello! Can anybody upload "Du Riechst So Gut" intro synth sample please? Or what vsti or preset can I use to get this sound?

first page in this thread, it is a patch called CHROMAN INST and it is found on the ensoniq ASR-10 keyboard. i am not aware that there are VST packs with ASR-10 sounds or this specific patch, i think there was a weird KONTAKT ASR-10 vst..... but you would have to find and buy a used ASR-10 and they are getting rare and expensive.

Edited by Fleischgewehr
15 minutes ago, Fleischgewehr said:

first page in this thread, it is a patch called CHROMAN INST and it is found on the ensoniq ASR-10 keyboard. i am not aware that there are VST packs with ASR-10 sounds or this specific patch, i think there was a weird KONTAKT ASR-10 vst..... but you would have to find and buy a used ASR-10 and they are getting rare and expensive.

Yes, I saw this, but the CHROMAN INST is Pad sound or something like that. I need the electronic bass melody from the intro of theis song... 

Petit "hors ZEIT", le synthé que Flake a utilise lors de la performance de Rammstein avec Marylin Manson aux Echos Awards 2012 est un Formanta Polivoks (Форматы Поливокс)

polivoks.jpg

• Thanks 1
On 6/4/2022 at 1:56 PM, jona201235 said:

Hi, it is likely that the samples of voices in the choir of "zeit"

classical soprano intervals - omnisphere 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qc3-rxSY5OmKXPhEZVpZ_MnjYzKw_GnL/view?usp=sharing

Yes, it is playing with G3 and A#3

1st time G3
2nd time G3 - A#3
and repeat, to have the 4 times

or can be use the SOLO button and it would be

1st time G3
2nd time G3 - F3 - A#3 (on time)
and repeat

• Like 1
Il y a 18 heures, RandalZ a dit :

Does anybody know what the preset is for the synth in Ausländer around 2:20 when Till sings "und wenn die Sonne untergeht"? The dreamy pad one.

I'm pretty sure i saw it in Omnisphere  by error by didn't note is name anywhere, i would say Omnisphere 2

Also in live+studio it looks like the Armee Der Tristen synthbass is a ARP / Sequence, probably Trilian ?

Le 05/06/2022 à 17:44, SkullX2 a dit :

Petit "hors ZEIT", le synthé que Flake a utilise lors de la performance de Rammstein avec Marylin Manson aux Echos Awards 2012 est un Formanta Polivoks (Форматы Поливокс)

polivoks.jpg

Tout ça pour jouer les samples de la piste guitar hero 😂, cela dit Polivoks est un monstre 👌

@Joshua_Flake Maybe it's this choir, i will give a try on this one during the week

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 1

Hello friends, this is my first post on this forum, and in a thread that gives me so much interest. I leave my contribution, I don't know if it's been posted here before, Zick Zack's laser-like sound is from Omnisphere 2 and it's called "Club Laser Sawtooth Fall". If I find out anything else, I'll share it with you. Cheers

EDIT: I'm going to share with you some samples I made for Zick Zack! 

Zick Zack example.mp3

Edited by Metz
Upload audio file
  • Like 1
il y a 16 minutes, Metz a dit :

Hello friends, this is my first post on this forum, and in a thread that gives me so much interest. I leave my contribution, I don't know if it's been posted here before, Zick Zack's laser-like sound is from Omnisphere 2 and it's called "Club Laser Sawtooth Fall". If I find out anything else, I'll share it with you. Cheers

EDIT: I'm going to share with you some samples I made for Zick Zack! 

Zick Zack example.mp3Indisponible

can't download your sound dude :)

31 minutes ago, mustang29 said:

You got it right man ! i'm sure your preset is the good one but for the end of the song, i dont think its the same sound after the pluck sound !

Yes, I didn't waste much time looking for the right one. I liked that one, for now it will be like this :D

• Like 1
On 6/5/2022 at 9:00 PM, Atomiiik said:

I'm pretty sure i saw it in Omnisphere  by error by didn't note is name anywhere, i would say Omnisphere 2

Also in live+studio it looks like the Armee Der Tristen synthbass is a ARP / Sequence, probably Trilian ?

Tout ça pour jouer les samples de la piste guitar hero 😂, cela dit Polivoks est un monstre 👌

@Joshua_Flake Maybe it's this choir, i will give a try on this one during the week

Thanks, I'll check and see if I find it.

Je ne sais pas si tout le monde l'entend mais perso je viens seulement de l'entendre.. la mélodie de fond sur Lugen, qui se déclenche sur les refrains, à partir de 2.00min la 1ere fois, que l'ont entend bien à 2.12. Une sorte de chorale féminine. Le son à fond c'est plus simple.

Vous l'aviez ?

Edited by babach70
  • Thanks 1
On 6/5/2022 at 11:00 PM, Atomiiik said:

@Atomiiik, how did it go? Did you try it?

Friends, excuse the abuse but, someone will have the ISOs of Wall of Sounds V1 and V2. I found them but the ISOs that I downloaded are damaged, and I can't get them. Thank you and sorry.