Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

Hello friends, a question..

I don't know if it was already a topic in the forum, sorry, but someone knows the name of the effect, or where you can get the effect that goes behind accompanying the voice of the woman in Engel?

Sorry for the question, I'm trying to make it and finish it.. and I realized that effect that I'm missing.

il y a 43 minutes, Joshua_Flake a dit :

Hello friends, a question..

I don't know if it was already a topic in the forum, sorry, but someone knows the name of the effect, or where you can get the effect that goes behind accompanying the voice of the woman in Engel?

Sorry for the question, I'm trying to make it and finish it.. and I realized that effect that I'm missing.

This sounds like a sample but it's played by Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the Lyon show yesterday and i was wondering if the electro hit sample at the beginning of Adieu is the same as the electro hit sample during Deutschland Remix when their stick costumes lights turned on 🤔

On friday i was in front row and i saw the Flake keyboard for Du Hast it's the Miditech Midistart-3 (Same as Deutschland RMX and Mein Teil)

Edited by Atomiiik

The Flake samples / synth research turns 11years today, also Flake put one of his unreleased solos songs on Radio Eins, here it is Der Karate Mann.

• Like 3
Il y a 8 heures, Fleischgewehr a dit :

Flake NEEDS to be the one-man-opening act for the shows EVENTUALLY! it is mandatory.

Absolutely !!!  Moreover, he needs to replace the awful Deutschland RZK remix … Karate Mann could be perfect 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

imagine him playing with crappy bontempi casio sounds, and then he presses one key, in the middle of one of his songs, and suddenly the whole stage comes alive and the ARMEE DER TRISTEN sequencer kicks in and the main show starts.

WAY better intro than the big schneider bang!

• Like 2
Il y a 3 heures, saske_2112 a dit :

quelqu'un a-t-il le rythme de Armee der Tristen?

Le tempo ? 172BPM il me semble, 130BPM pour Zick Zack et 145 pour Giftig

• Like 1
Il y a 6 heures, Fleischgewehr a dit :

imagine him playing with crappy bontempi casio sounds, and then he presses one key, in the middle of one of his songs, and suddenly the whole stage comes alive and the ARMEE DER TRISTEN sequencer kicks in and the main show starts.

WAY better intro than the big schneider bang!

if only… haha *sigh*

image.gif.2472db1bcab1871afced4d8b08808f95.gif

(Although I think Schneider is doing an classy job opening the show with his pyro bang, the crappy Casio sounds can be way more bossy to begin the show haha)

COMPING TOM AND DAVE - Omnisphere 2

bass sequencer from armee der tristen, maybe edited with more opened filter for brighter stabbier sound.

Fat SID Lead - Omnisphere 2

....a very good candidate for the melodic synth from ADT. 

here's my little interpretation for it, what do you think?
https://vocaroo.com/11mC8QODaa6o

Edited by Fleischgewehr

Hello, si vous savez m'aider ça serait top,

Je cherche le synthé "hélico" sur l'intro de rammstein, mais avec le panning déjà réalisé.

Je cherche aussi la ligne de synthé qu'on entend en fond à partir de 2m32 sur zick zack.

Si vous les avez je vous en serais extrêmement reconnaissant !