Chansons rares et/ou non jouées en live

Bonjour à tous

Tout est dans le titre, savez vous quelles chansons n'ont jamais été jouées en live par Rammstein parmi leurs compositions ? 

Et même question pour des chansons rarement jouées. N'hésitez pas  proposer des extraits vidéo ou audio si vous avez !

il y a une heure, Tabayo a dit :

Bonjour à tous

Tout est dans le titre, savez vous quelles chansons n'ont jamais été jouées en live par Rammstein parmi leurs compositions ? 

Et même question pour des chansons rarement jouées. N'hésitez pas  proposer des extraits vidéo ou audio si vous avez !

Parmi celles jamais jouées en live, il y a Eifersucht, Küss mich Fellfrosch, Kokain, la majeure partie de l'album Rosenrot, Mehr, Roter Sand/Liese, Führe mich, Donaukinder, Halt, Vergiss Uns Nicht, Gib Mir Deine Augen, Weit Weg, Hallomann.

Parmi celles rarement jouées, il y a Mein Land et Rosenrot, jouées seulement lors d'une répèt (je crois) ; Dalaï Lama et Amour, massacrées au tout début du Reise Reise Tour (il n'existe pas de vidéo, seulement de l'audio) ; Sex jouée au tout début du Stadium Tour ; et c'est à peu près tout.

Spieluhr et Nebel ont été jouées seulement lors de la première partie du Mutter tour, mais un peu plus fréquemment que les autres. Tu peux trouver une vidéo de ces deux morceaux live en cherchant "Hamburg 2001" sur Youtube, un très bon bootleg de cette tournée.

Edited by Herzwerk R.o.D
  • Like 4
il y a 36 minutes, Buffalo Biffle a dit :

Pas que la démo, la version album l'a été en 1997.

Très cher Bibiffle, 

Je m'en voudrais de chipoter (tu me connais, c'est pas mon genre), mais Alter Mann dans sa version album a été jouée dès fin 1996, notamment le fameux concert à Vienne :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Il y a 1 heure, babach70 a dit :

Kokain a été jouée plusieurs fois 

Mouais, je suis plutôt dubitatif. Si ça se trouve, ils l'ont répété deux ou trois fois et Flake parlait de ça (source ici pour ceux que ça intéresse http://herzeleid.com/en/press/2000-12_flake_chat). A ma connaissance, on n'a jamais trouvé quelqu'un ayant vu ce morceau en live. 

• Like 2
il y a 58 minutes, Herzwerk R.o.D a dit :

Mouais, je suis plutôt dubitatif. Si ça se trouve, ils l'ont répété deux ou trois fois et Flake parlait de ça (source ici pour ceux que ça intéresse http://herzeleid.com/en/press/2000-12_flake_chat). A ma connaissance, on n'a jamais trouvé quelqu'un ayant vu ce morceau en live. 

En même temps, on connaît déjà plus grand monde qui a assisté à un concert de cette époque, donc sur une ou deux dates particulières... 

Edited by Buffalo Biffle
il y a 53 minutes, Herzwerk R.o.D a dit :

Un peu comme la rumeur disant qu'Eifersucht avait été jouée en 1997, parce que mentionnée dans un canard relatant le concert. Même si on n'a pas toutes les setlists de l'époque, on en a quand même quelques-unes, et à cette époque déjà, ils avaient déjà pris le pli de rarement changer leur setlist durant une tournée, difficile d'y croire malheureusement...

Le Rammwiki a une liste des setlists par partie du Sehnsucht Tour: https://rammwiki.net/wiki/Sehnsucht_Tour

En se basant sur la régularité des setlists et les concerts connus, on a déjà une bonne idée de ce qui a été joué ou non. Alors peut être que Kokain et Eifersucht ont réussis à se glisser dans le lot, mais on a aucune preuve, et ça parait étonnant.

Après il y a toujours eu des tracks jouées en début de tournée pour une ou deux dates puis abandonnées, donc pourquoi pas. 

En plus de ça, on sortait tout juste de la période d'entre deux de la fin 96 mi 97 où il y avait eu pas mal de remaniements de la set-list donc bon... 

il y a une heure, Buffalo Biffle a dit :

Après il y a toujours eu des tracks jouées en début de tournée pour une ou deux dates puis abandonnées, donc pourquoi pas. 

D'ailleurs, y'a aussi Das Modell, qui vient complètement contredire mon précédent message : pendant le Family Values tour en 1998, elle a été jouée à St Louis, mais n'a pas été jouée le concert précédent à Kansas City, pas d'info sur le concert suivant, et n'a pas été jouée non plus au concert suivant-suivant à Kalamazoo. C'était donc un one-shot, au mieux un dual-shot à ce moment. (Les 3 concerts cités ayant été enregistrés c'est complètement vérifiable). 

D'après setlist.fm, elle aurait été jouée 4 fois, mais rien de vérifiable en dehors de St Louis. Elle aurait notamment été jouée lors d'un concert en 1997, en même temps que... Jeder Lacht ! Difficile à croire...

• 6 months later...

herzeleid.com had in its early days a "forum for every Rammstein song". I saved this old commentary for Kokain:

GREAT SONG I HAVE SEEN IT PAYED LIVE THERE WAS ANOTHER PERSON PLAYING A SYNTHISIZER TO DO DRUM BEATS EXCLENT SONG LIVE IT WAS PLAYED IN SACTO CALIFORNIA IN THE FAMILY VALUES TOUR ALSO THAT NIGHT WAS THE FIRST TIME A HEARD DASMODELL IT ALL GOOD.

No idea what SACTO is...

Maybe it was played during the early US tours (97-99) in California somewhere.

Saved some other live reviews from there:

December 14, 1997 - Hollywood, CA - The Palladium

You know guys, I don't see something in here that is very important. There are no reviews of anything but the cheesy Korn tour, in which RAMMS+EIN were just not as good as I know they are. So here is a different insight.

Yes, I did go to Family Values in Los Angeles on October 9, 1998. And yes, I went solely to see RAMMS+EIN. It was indeed a good performance: the sound was ok, my seats allowed me to see something, and the song line-up was pretty good. But that is not what I am here to tell about, since everyone has read about it countless times. I am here to describe my experience at a KMFDM concert on December 14, 1997.

There had been rumors for months that a German hardcore metal band would open for KMFDM and Lords of Acid. I already knew of this band from compilations such as Mortal Kombat: Annihalation, and Lost Highway. But I didn't think much of it. The day of the concert, everyone had expected to see Lords of Acid open for KMFDM, and they expected some other band in the way of the real player. The Hollywood Paladium is a REAL place for a concert - not a seat in the whole building; just one gigantic mosh put - the PERFECT site for a RAMMS+EIN performance. When we had come inside and took our spots on the floor, the show was about to begin, and we had no idea what we were in for. Until this moment, I had barely listened to Heirate Mich and Engel; I did not know any other of their songs. All of a sudden the lights go out, and this deep, deep bass starts playing. It gets louder and has a beat to it that gets faster. BOOM! They go into the song "RAMMS+EIN". We were by six of the 30 or 40 something huge speakers. And guys, you know how that song can get on a killer sound system. It was incredible! They played almost all the songs from Herzeleid that day, and perhaps one of the unreleased songs, since I still don't recognize it. One thing I must tell you about is that during one of the songs (at the time I didn't know which one, I just knew it sounded good) Flake went away from his keyboard holding some white things in his arms. Till was singing at the moment, and the lights were low, except on him. Flake then kneeled before him, and one by one, smashed two long fluorescent light tubes against Till's bare chest! That is a must see, and unfortunately, it is something that they did not do during the Family Values concert. It is because of this experience that I am such a devoted RAMMS+EIN listener. They stole the show - when KMFDM came on, people were throwing things at them and yelling to get RAMMS+EIN back on the stage!!! That was unbelievable!

August 16, 1998 - Hildeschiem, DE - Zillo Festival

I didnt know I was going to the Zillo Festival until 2 days before the show. I was in Gdansk at the time and it's a 9 hour drive to Hildesheim so it's hard to find someone to drive you there. But I did and it was cool. I didnt even know the guys who were going with me, it was funny. Anyway, we got to Hildeshiem and spent the night a big company house that was owned by Ulli's (I met her on the net) father.

The next day we went up to the festival grounds (the Flugplatz). It's a 2 day festival but we were mainly interested in seeing Rammstein so we bought tickets for the 2nd day only (50 DM). Anyway some of the bigger bands playing were The Dandy Warhols (dunno how they got into a goth festival), Ash, Element of Crime, Guano Apes, Therapy?, Greenday and of course, Ramms+ein. Everyone was ok, kinda boring, waiting for rammstein. So many fucking goths everywhere, it was scary. Anyway, finally it got dark and they started. Keep in mind this is the first time I saw Rammstein, I was pretty excited. Btw, I got my hands on the official setlist and it has (in German of course) the song and what's happening technically (that's where I get the German shit from).

They opened with Spiel Mit Mir. It started as just the techno beginning part by itself. Then every once in a while, a band member would appear in an explosion of fire. Very badass entrance. After that was Bestrafe Mich where Till whipped himself with his Peitsche as always. Then came Weißes Fleisch with the Fußfontänen (sparks coming out of his boots). This song probably had the most moshing going on as it is the Theme Song of Badass. Still, I was suprised at the hundreds of people who just stood and watched.. then again they're goths, probably didnt want to get their capes dirty. Next was Sehnsucht. This had some airbursts, lots of Nebel (fog), and of course the Mikroständer (microstand): I still cant figure out what the hell that shit was but it says they used it so whatever. Anyway, they went right into Asche Zu Asche (Rammstein never pauses or interacts with the audience as far as I can tell). Next came Seemann with the ever popular Boot (Boat) which is just a rubber raft that Flake jumps into and crowd surfs. This was my favorite part of the show because I hadn't heard about it and they havent done it at the shows I've been to in the US. Then Heirate Mich, with an actual marriage taking place on stage, very odd. After that, Du Reicht So Gut, for this Till brought out his Bogen (bow with sparks shooting out of it) and swung it around. There was also a Schnurrakete and Fake Box but I cant figure those out. Du Hast was next (it was still cool back then, mtv hadn't killed it yet) and after that Richard came out to the front and played a flaming keyboard for a while and they went into Bück Dich. This had the infamous dildo and Till sodomizing Flake. After that shocking yet hilarious display they brought out the chick singer in the Käfig Papier (Cage) and played Engel. The sparking drumsticks didnt work and I dont know what the fuck a Lyco is. Then they left and everyone screamed for an encore. So Till put on his Mantel (overcoat which he lites on fire) and they played Rammstein. They went right into Laichzeit with the Glitterbomben (cant recall what this was but obviously some kind of fire effects). Next they played Wollt Ihr Das Bett in Flammen Sehen. Till had his hand-mounted sparking things on and it was good.

And they left and it wasnt good. The set list says they were supposed to do Wilder Wein with their acoustic guitars but they never did. It was a great show anyway. Definatly the best band I've seen live. Without any crowd interaction (unless you count Flake on the raft) Rammstein succeeded in putting on an awesome show, one that I will never forget

September 10, 1998 - Irvine, CA - Great Western Forum

Well, to start, I was late arriving to the Forum. My friend and I had to go out of our way to pick another friend up. This was followed by a major traffic jam on the way to the stadium.

We arrived just in time to see Ice Cube. Unfortunately, my friend (Jessica [our other friend had floor tickets, so we split up]) and I care nothing for rap. As a matter of fact, we hate it. So, we took this time to make our RAMMS+EIN purchases. I bought the “Du hast” line-up shirt with tour dates on the back and the “Family Values Tour” shirt. Jessica bought the faces shirt and the “Family Values Tour” shirt. We then returned to our seats (after changing into out new RAMMS+EIN shirts) and chatted about what RAMMS+EIN could possibly do at this show. We had both heard that they use pyrotechnics, but we had no idea what was going to be placed before us. Ice Cube finished his act and left the stage. Everybody cheered, including me (glad he was done and also because RAMMS+EIN was next).

During the intermission between Ice Cube and RAMMS+EIN, we talked to the people around us (all who had come for Korn). Nobody had seen RAMMS+EIN live before, so we didn’t know what to expect. Out of my friends and the people around us, only I knew all the words to the songs they could sing (to include “Das Modell”, “Kokain”, “Feuerräder” and “Wilder Wein”). During this time, we begin to hear a sound like a fan. This sound was very faint and slow, but grew louder and faster. I immediately thought that it would be the song “Rammstein”.

The lights dimmed, Jessica and I rose to our feet, everybody else remained seated. After five minutes of this “fan” sound, a spotlight beams down upon Till. Everybody on the floor and Jessica and I stood there motionless in awe. Till, also standing there with his arms spread out like he wanted a hug. He was wearing his chain mail coat. The guitars begin. Then, as Till sings his first note, the arms of his coat begin to flame. Everybody ways in awe. He sang the song. Halfway through the song, he turns completely around showing the audience a back of flames. You hear a cheer! Everybody amazed at this. A few more people with seats rise up to enjoy the show. They continue on. I sang along to every song on the list. The people (and Jessica) next to me were amazed how well I knew the songs…. I don't remember much aside from seeing the bow of Roman Candles for “Du hast” and everybody's awestruck faces when Till whips out the dildo during “Bück dich”.

Next was Korn. I myself am not a Korn fan, but enjoyed this part of the show. Jessica went to the show to see Korn, but you could see on her face that RAMMS+EIN was now the reason she went. Korn played a few songs. I didn't know any of them at the time and really enjoyed the bagpipe part during “Shoots and Ladders”. I now listen to Korn, but will never be a dedicated fan like I am of RAMMS+EIN’s.

After the show, we left, arrived at a Denny’s, and all chatted about how good RAMMS+EIN was. We all planned on seeing them the next time they toured.

September 22, 1998 - Rochester, NY - Blue Cross Arena

Well what can i really say...the show was absolutely amazing...it started pretty much on time which was 7 o'clock...orgy opened with a quick set...not more the half an hour...they werent very good..and the crowd didn't really get into it...then came limp bisket(if thats the name)...once again i didn't like them too much but where i was on the floor all the kids liked them, and so it was pretty fun and not to heavy...thay played longer..about 50 min's...then, another quick stage change and ice cube came out...he did is think for like 5 min's and got pissy and left...the other rapper that was there got a chant going saying "fuck you ice cube!"..it was funny and eventually cube came back and they finished....not too bad...for rap that is...well enough about that.... Rammstein was next....they opened with the non-edit version of "rammstein" and till had on the jacket with the fire comming out of the sleeves...very nice....then they played sehnsucht, eifersucht, and i think engle after that...during each song there was many cool fireworks and explosions....he had this bow+arrow and shot fire int the crowd...it was pretty cool...then i think came "wollt ihr das bett in flammen sehen"...the crowd didnt really know this one, except me,and till had on these gloves where fire shot out of the finger tips...anyone with the stripped single will know what thats all about..and so that was that...for bestrafe mich till started to hump some girl on stage and then pulled out a dildo and was spraying everyone with some stuff...there was like a hose down his leg and the spray was quite powerful...it sure wasent water spraying out that all i can say....then they played du hast and the crowd loved it....the whole floor was so intense with all the moshing..i thought i was going to die...they played du riechst so gut, and asche zu asche...both kickes so much ass...and heirate mich...for the last song that they did...till had a flame thrower and almost burned the place down...it was so so amazing.....that was just about it....i may be wrong on some of the order of the songs, but all in all it is pretty close.....at the very end the dude threw his drum sticks to the crowd...i even had one, but the mad ruch from everybody who wanted it totally killed me for it....but like i said it was amazing...i would recomend it for everyone....even if they come somewhere near you....i live in buffalo and rochester is like 2 hours away...and more when you get lost....so if you cane...i say go...... Korn did good too...i was in the back more cause i dont like korn...but they had a nice stage and they did really good...really loud too...from starting at 7 it let out about 12....very much worth it.....well thats all from me kiddies.....hope i didnt put you to sleep......farewell

September 23, 1998 - Boston, MA - Centrum

The show in worcester, mass, was pretty much the same. they started with rammstein and lindermann came out with the jacket-on-fire that kept flaming for pretty much the entire song. after that i think they launched into weisses fleisch... during which the center floor was just one huge mosh pit. when they played du hast the crowd reacted wildly, and the pyrotechnics on stage were fucking amazing! till had on black army boots, and at random points in a few songs he would walk over to the pyrotechnics crew (some device started it) and had the tips of his boots shot out sparks. at some point in the set the drummer had his drum kit going to... there was always something on fire, of course. during bestrafe mich till had a whip with which he continuously hit himself... also one of the band (forget which one) got on a rubber raft and went crowd surfing on that... crowd tipped him over and pulled him under... also to answer that earlier debate about whether till had a dildo or used his real dick--it's a dildo, and that thing shot whatever liquid was hooked up to it for a long time! at the end till got a flame thrower and started shooting it over the crowd. fuckin amazing show!

September 26, 1998 - Philadelphia, PA - First Union Spectrum

Ok, here is the Philly show setlist, and the stuff they did during each show:

Rammstein- Till's Vest lit on fire
Weisses Fleisch-Flake did a very funny dance
Tier-Till's boots lit on fire and he hopped around with them
Asche zu Asche-The Mic Stands lit on fire
Sehnsucht-Cristoph used flaming drumsticks, and there were some kettle flames
Hierate Mich-Till crawled around on hands and knees to various group members
Du Hast-Till used his flaming arrow contraption and there was also firecrackers
Buck Dich-Till gave it to Flake in the ass w/ a dildo that was shooting massive quantities of water everywhere.
Engel-You name it. There were four huge flames shooting up from the stage, and Till also used his flamethrower.

All in all, it was an awesome performance, not as good as in NY when I saw them at the Roxy and they played 17 songs, but I knew it would not be as good. The crowd received them well too, so that was cool.

-Dan S

WOW. That show was AMAZING! I don't think I can even put into words how awesome it was! Of course, when Orgy, Limp Bizkit, and Ice Cube came on, I wasn't doing much of anything. Just sittin' there. My seats REALLY sucked, but during Ice Cube, my sister and I managed to get past the security guards and even though we didn't get to the floor (there was WAY too much security), we managed to get some really good seats pretty close to all the action. We put our cameras in our pants and they never found 'em, so we got a LOT of pictures (my sister used all her pictures up on Orgy and Limp Bizkit mainly, but got a few of Ramms+ein, and I used ALL of my pictures on Ramms+ein, even though I did want to take a couple of KoRn).

Oh, man, when Ramms+ein came out I was outta my seat! When Till came out with the fire coat and the goggles, everybody went crazy, especially when he turned around (slowly) so everyone could see his back on fire. I got a picture of that, it was awesome! Flake is one funny bitch, lemme tell ya! He was awesome and did a few little dances and did that head movement of his while he was playing. During "Tier" when Till had sparks coming out of his boots, he started doing summersaults and jumping around, which made that effect look even cooler. During "Hierate Mich" Till crawled around on his hands and knees pretty much the whole time, going over to Paul and Richard (who "regected" his proposal). This gave me a really good idea of what I'm gonna do for the Washington DC show....Anyway, during "Du Hast" everybody was singing along with Till, which was really awesome. At the beginning, he used this flaming bow and arrow and twirled it around in circles (the crowd went crazy over this). And during "Buch Dich", Till broke out the dildo and led Flake around on a leash before using it on him. Then he sprayed the crowd and himself with it. "Engel" was really cool. There were flames everywhere (I got a good picture of Till reaching up into the air while two huge flames flamed up on either side of him), and during the woman's part in the song, purple and white lights blasted into the crowd. I think it was also during "Engel" that Till used the flamethrower....(I had run out of pictures by then, so I made my sister take a few of this). One thing that really pissed me off was that the crowd didn't really get into it. I was kind of towards the back, so I got a good view of everyone on the floor, and they weren't really moving around at all, just standing there; or as Richard would say "looking like fish."

Ramms+ein played for about an hour, then they all lined up on stage and Till said "Thank you very very much," in that cute little accent of his, and they all bowed to the crowd (it kind of reminded me of The Beatles) and as Till was walking off stage he waved to the crowd. Lemme tell ya, if I liked Till BEFORE the concert, I LOVE the man now! I never thought it was possible for him to look so good, until I saw him live....

I am REALLY looking forward to the Washington DC show. This time I am DEFINITELY getting floor tickets!!

Take care,

Leanne (Stratos)

October 14, 1998 - Salt Lake City, UT - E Center Arena

I just got home from the Salt Lake show, and I must say, Rammstein kicked everyone else's butt! The surprise of the show was Orgy. I was not expecting them to be any good, but they were not too bad. Kind of anemic as far as a stage show, but what do you expect with their lead singer dancing around the stage with a 101 degree fever.... Limp Bizkit. They had a great stage. A good stage show. Excellent dancing before and after the main part of their act. Unfortunately, I did not think the music was worth much. I guess I am not much into any type of rap type music.... With that in mind, Ice Cube sucked! Not much else can be said about his show.....

RAMMS+EIN! The crowd went wild as soon as they took the stage. I was again surprised at how well known they were. It was great being so close to the stage.. I think we were about 10-15 feet from the stage, and we were getting closer every minute due to the crowd pushing us forward. I did not get to go crazy like I wanted to because I was keeping the crowd off the girl I was with, but it was still great! How many of you like Till's facial expressions? Then there is Flake dancing all over the stage.... EXCELLENT! There was not a dildo incident, tho. My guess is it was because of some Utah law or some other rule that they had to follow. Flake did have the chain around his neck and the ball in his mouth. Till dragged Flake around the stage, he got away, then came back and got on his hands and feet, Till slapped his butt and he ran off to grab a fluorescent light, the long tube type. This had to hurt, but it was so cool! Flake took the light and broke it on Till's chest (diagonal from the middle of his chest to his shoulder). Till stood there for a bit before he continued singing, and no wonder! He was bleeding quite a bit, but then he was already bloody from hitting his forehead with the microphone. Anyway, Till did unzip the front of his pants and pulled out an apple! It was hilarious. He just took a couple bites, spit it out on the stage and then threw a bunch of water on us. Just like every other show I have read about, when Du Hast was played, the crowd went absolutely wild! Ending their act, they were the only band to come back out on stage to thank the crowd for having them and enjoying their work. Classy! Very classy!

Overall, RAMMS+EIN was the best show I have seen in a very long time. They should have headlined the tour or at least ended the night because Korn was not nearly as good as Rammstein. I guess I should thank Korn for the show, tho. Without their dream of a "Family Values Tour" there would not have been a show and I would not have been able to see RAMMS+EIN live for a while longer. I certainly hope they have their own show in the near future! Or if they did like last year and toured with KMFDM. I missed that show, but those two bands would be great together! Oh well, I am looking forward to seeing them again and soon if possible.

For those of you still waiting for your show, it is well worth the wait! Rammstein alone would be worth the wait, but for those of you who like Korn and the others, you should have a great time.......

October 23, 1998 - St. Louis, MO - Keil Center

I went to the Oct 23rd Family Values tour showing at the Kiel center in St. Louis and saw rammstein for the first time as many of us have. I actually went to the concert MAINLY to see them anyway, and I wasn't let down in the least bit. It's been almost a month now since I went, so I can't remember the exact order of the songs they played, but I do remember a few things. They opened with "Rammstein", with Till blazing in his metal jacket and this awsome eye-laser thing shooting over the crowd. I also remember my first hearing of "Das Modell" and exactly how awsome the song was! I was jammin' the whole time. Then they played the wonderful stage show of Bueck Dich, and Till's 2 foot dildo appearence, and I laughed my ass off. I did like the rest of the show, since I liked Orgy before the concert and LOVED Korn...even Limp Bizkit set well with me. Ice cube, well I left during Ice cube....but I definatly thought the Rammstein show was the best, and undoubtebly the best I will ever go to. I'm going on a year of jamming to Rammstein, and dont see any signs of stopping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If the comment can be trusted, these following Family Values dates could be possible for Kokain (no setlist / incomplete setlist, Das Modell single was released August 1998).

... Still wondering about Sacto...

27.09.1998 Cleveland
29.09.1998 Pittsburgh
30.09.1998 Auburn Hills
06.10.1998 Denver

10.10.1998 Daly City (California)***!!! - Part of San Francisco (Sacto?!)

11.10.1998 Paradise (California)***!!! - Close to Sacramento (Sacto?!)

13.10.1998 Nampa
14.10.1998 West Valley City
16.10.1998 Fort Worth

17.10.1998 Lafayette (California)***!!! - Close to San Leandro / Concord (Sacto?!)

18.10.1998 New Orleans

20.10.1998 Oklahoma City !!!***
23.10.1998 St. Louis (Das Modell)!!!***
24.10.1998 Omaha !!!***

27.10.1998 Indianapolis
29.10.1998 New Haven
31.10.1998 Fairfax

EDIT:

Nevermind! I just found out that Sacto is really a nickname for Sacramento!

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article230366534.html

So here we go... Kokain and even Das Modell was most likely played on 11.10.1998 in Paradise (Sacramento)

Eifersucht was maybe played at Nordseehalle, Emden during the Sehnsucht tour (it could be possible, Klavier was also switched for Alter Mann in Offenheim 1997).

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/rammstein/1997/nordseehalle-emden-germany-63db7e3b.html

And I think they played Angel or You hate me (at least partially) during the Powerhouse London concerts in 1997

Edited by Hokkaido
  • Thanks 2
Il y a 8 heures, Adios234 a dit :

20201204_002126.thumb.jpg.e4eca50183fc0af1c236be0b427d6cc8.jpg

Donc le groupe n'en a rien à foutre des démos, mais le management empêche leur diffusion. Normal hein...

Le groupe a toujours été contre la diffusion des démos.

D'ailleurs, juridiquement, tous ceux qui écoutent les démos en connaissance du fait qu'elles proviennent du leak de 2009 sont au sens du Code pénal des receleurs et encourent 5 ans d'emprisonnement et 375.000 euros d'amende (art. 321-1 du Code pénal). Bon, évidemment c'est plus théorique qu'autre chose (prescription acquise ; pas d'opportunité des poursuites...) mais il est effectivement prudent de ne pas les partager publiquement.

• Like 1