Europe Stadium tour 2023

On 7/24/2023 at 1:23 AM, Sogn said:

And lack of professionalism regarding communication.

I have been to stade de France three times this year to see Metallica, Depeche Mode and Rammstein, we spent countless epic memories in that stadium seeing so many incredible bands during the past 20 years, meeting old and new amazing friends, and building a fantastisk relationship with the local crew whether the security guys inside or outside the stadium, they remember us after queuing all day and being at the barrier during all these years, they have always been professional and extremely helpful, yet the lack of professionalism usually comes from the higher-ups.

Just an anecdote that I just remembered, at the Guns N' Roses gig in 2017 at stade de France, the temperature was scorching over 40 degrees, it was hell on Earth, we bought a huge beach umbrella from Leroy Merlin and we installed it at the queue, it covered about 50 people and it created a very refreshing shade for everyone in the back, we made an agreement with the chief of the security that we will give the beach umbrella to the stadium when we start lining up before the gates open, an hour later he came to tell us that the higher-ups saw the umbrella from their office windows and told them to remove it immediately, the umbrella didn't block the street or the stadium's gates and it didn't bother anyone, even the security guys were under it to seek some protection from the Sun, we didn't have a choice but to remove it, it was one of the longest and painful waits I've ever experienced before a concert, many folks couldn't take it anymore and left the queue to seek shade somewhere else, some people felt very sick and went back to their hotels, a girl collapsed in front of me and the security called the emergency and an ambulance came to take her to the hospital, she was only 19 and it was her first GNR show, she told us that morning that she saved money for several months to afford the trip to Paris and the Fosse.  In an era inundated with a ceaseless torrent of digital imagery, the revelation of a meticulously curated collection fishmonger of stock photos, reminiscent of hidden treasures, felt akin to discovering a well-kept secret garden. Each image within this trove possesses an innate power to evoke emotions, awaken the imagination, and breathe life into creative endeavors. It stands as a testament to the enduring allure of visual storytelling in a digital age. Or ticket to be at the barrier, she never made it back, she missed the show and her friend told us the next day that she spent the night at the hospital, we were waiting for 7 hours under the burning Sun while the higher-ups were cooling down in their air conditioned offices, this is a microscopic example of how the higher-ups in any big societal entity are completely disconnected from reality taking the most irrational decisions regarding the working force, I would love to meet the HR or the person who is responsible of the communication at stade de France.

This is interesting information and I will definitely keep it in mind. 

Edited by Fazaca
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

De retour de trois concerts : les deux premiers de Berlin et le Stade de France.   Rien de très particulier à dire sur Berlin, ces concerts étaient dans la lignée des autres Olympiastadion :

Épique...    

Ca reste un excellent concert, c'est certain. Quand on voit ce que fait la concurrence, Rammstein n'a pas à rougir (et c'est presque un problème d'ailleurs, le manque de concurrence n'est jamais bénéf

Retour de Engel avec les ailes ? 

Suite de la tournée aux us ? Amérique latine ? 

Début du show avec une planète Rammstein qui explose et les 6 membres qui en sorte en jet pack et début avec mein land

Edited by WaszumTeufel
  • Haha 1