Rammstein dans Guitar Hero 6

Official Playstation Magazine (UK) a publié dans son dernier numéro un extrait de la "setlist" du prochain Guitar Hero, qui devrait sortir avant fin 2010, a l'intérieur de celle-ci on y retrouvera :

“Children of the Gravy” de Black Sabbath

“I’m Not Okay (I Promise)” de My Chemical Romance

“Pour Some Sugar On Me” de Def Leppard

“What Do I Get?” de Buzzcocks

“If You Want Peace…Prepare for War” de Children of Bodom

“Love Gun” de KISS

“Chemical Warfare” de Slayer

“Bohemian Rhapsody” de Queen

“Uprising” de Muse

“Paranoid” de Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne

“Been Caught Stealing” de Jane’s Addiction

“There’s No Secrets This Year” de Silversun Pickups

“Sudden Death” de Megadeth

“Bloodlines” de Dethklok

“Sharp Dressed Man” de ZZ Top

“Dancing Through Sunday” de AFI

“Fury of the Storm” de Dragonforce

“Fascination Street” de The Cure

Et donc la bonne surprise :

[size=7]“Waidmanns Heil” de Rammstein[/size]

Ce sera le second épisode de la série Guitar Hero qui comportera une chanson de Rammstein, Activision, l'éditeur du jeu, a enfin l'air de prendre le groupe au sérieux, ce qui peut laisser entrevoir de bonnes choses pour la suite, de nouvelles chansons de Rammstein en contenu téléchargeable par exemple (Playstation Network et Xbox Live) comme c'est arrivé pour de nombreux groupes avec Guitar Hero. (L'album complet Death Magnetic de Metallica a été ajouté en téléchargement par exemple)

Reste a voir si le concurrent Rock Band ira lui aussi faire un détour du coté de l'allemagne... :)

Sacré bonne nouvelle, même si on se doutais un peu qu'il y aurait du Rammstein, surprenant (et c'est tant mieux) de voir Waidmanns Heil tout de même!

A quand le Guitar Hero spécial Rammstein...? :ph34r:

Le set fait mal pour l'instant! ^_^

(Je suis pas spécialement fan, mais c'est le genre de trucs qui me réjouit: content que ce groupe soit reconnu, mais toujours avec le petit regret de "la belle époque"... :rolleyes:)

Edited by Benzin66

A butcher world of warcraft power leveling,watching over

his shop is really surprised when he saw a dog coming inside the shop. He shoos him away. But later, the dog is

backagain.So, he goes over to the dog and notices he has a note in his mouth. He takes the note and it reads "Can I have 12

sausages and a leg of lamb, please. The dog has money in his mouth, as well."The butcher looks inside and, lo and behold,

there is a ten dollar Note there. So he takes the money and puts the sausages and lamb in a bag, placing it in the dog's

mouth. The butcher is so impressed, and since it's about closing time, he decides to shut up shop and follow the world of

warcraft power leveling dog.

So off he wedding dresses,goes. The dog is walking

down the street when he comes To a level crossing.The dog puts down the bag, jumps up and presses the button. Then he waits

patiently, Another bus comes. Again the dog goes and looks at the number, notices it's the right bus, and climbs on. The

butcher, by now, open-mouthed, follows him onto the bus wedding dresses.

The bus maple story power leveling

,travels through the town and out into the suburbs, the dog Looking at the scenery. Eventually he gets up, and moves

to the front of the bus. He stands on 2 back paws and pushes the button to stop the bus. Then he gets off, his groceries

still in his mouth.Well, dog and butcher are walking along the road, and then the dog turns into a house. He walks up the

path, and drops the groceries on the step maple story power leveling.

Then he walks world of warcraft gold, back down the path, takes a big

run, and throws himself against the door. He goes back down the path, runs up to the door and again, it throws himself

against it. Reflection:Looks like some, people will never be satisfied with what world of warcraft gold they've got.

When it world of warcraft power leveling, comes to the work place,

Employers do not know how to appreciate their people who have served them loyally through the years. I've seen companies

lose People who do this are fools, and everyone but them knows it. They are never satisfied because they could not be

satisfied even if their people perform well.hey don't listen to the opinion and ideas of their world of warcraft power

leveling subordinates.

Why? wedding dresses,Because of their

stupid pride and insecurity.People of this kind will never be satisfied. Why? Because they are so busy wrapped up in

themselves and, fact is, the self can never be satisfied. Happy and productive people are always those who are "others-

centered" rather than "self- centered." The greatest idea of leadership is not someone who throws his weight around.

Rather, he is a servant. As Bible would say, "He who wish to be a leader should first be a wedding dresses servant."

• 2 weeks later...

J'ai jamais vraiment joué à Guitar Hero, mais si on ne joue que la guitare du morceau, sur Waidmanns heil ce sera juste un allé retour vite fait non ? :ph34r:

A moins que la batterie et le clavier ne soient eux aussi " joués " ? :ph34r:

Sympa mais depuis guitar hero world tour ( qui est sacrément nul il faut bien le dire ) je vais pas me risqué à acheter un autre de ses jeux

Edited by MySTyQ
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

C'est une facile avec pas beaucoup de note, qui va pas trop vite. Elle est même ennuyeuse. Je préfère largement jouer au Metallica.