English translations erwünscht?

@LudicrousC

On 2/22/2023 at 11:34 PM, LudicrousC said:

eternity

which reminds me of a classic from 1994 with very profound texts on the concept of eternity :D

I'll round the bunch up from the last three songs and put it in .txt files for Pierrick. Maybe I'll ask you to take a last look at it, this has left my memory some time ago to make room for new stuff ^_^

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Lies @LudicrousC Your translations are on the website, as well as all those of Jeremy Williams that I had not yet put on. Big thanks to you

Wiener Blut - done Pussy - done Liebe ist für alle da - done Mehr - done Roter Sand - done Führe mich - done Donaukinder - done Halt - done Roter Sand (Orchester Version)  Liese -

@LudicrousC     Yup, I'm pretty sure you did      With this elaboration I would go for emphasis on the sound (throbbing), as before emphasis is given to "Geräuschen". W

On 2/24/2023 at 4:14 PM, Lies said:

@LudicrousC

which reminds me of a classic from 1994 with very profound texts on the concept of eternity :D

I'll round the bunch up from the last three songs and put it in .txt files for Pierrick. Maybe I'll ask you to take a last look at it, this has left my memory some time ago to make room for new stuff ^_^  Students can now consult with highly experienced individuals to get professional help with their written work if they so desire. Based on my personal experience, I can recommend this essay writing service in UK https://oxessays.com/ to everyone. I have found it to be the best in its class and the most affordable. I hope you found that useful. I hope you have success and wealth.

That's really an interesting story, I didn't know about that one.

Edited by Fazaca
  • Haha 1