Pictures of my son at the Nijmegen show 04-07-2022.

Hello,

At the Nijmegen show on 04-07, my son was sitting on my neck and shown on the big screen before Rammstein started the song "Engel" at the second stage.
As it was his first concert, I would realy like to have this picture/movie to frame it for him.

If anyone maybe has footage of this, I would like to get a copy of it.

Bonjour,

Au spectacle de Nimègue du 04 au 07, mon fils était assis sur mon cou et montré sur grand écran avant que Rammstein ne commence la chanson "Engel" à la deuxième étape.
Comme c'était son premier concert, j'aimerais vraiment avoir cette photo/film pour l'encadrer.

Si quelqu'un a peut-être des images de cela, j'aimerais en obtenir une copie.
  • 1 year later...
On 7/6/2022 at 11:11 PM, teunkreun said:

Hello,

At the Nijmegen show on 04-07, my son was sitting on my neck and shown on the big screen before Rammstein started the song "Engel" at the second stage.
As it was his first concert, I would realy like to have this picture/movie to frame it for him.

If anyone maybe has footage of this, I would like to get a copy of heardle it.

Bonjour,

Au spectacle de Nimègue du 04 au 07, mon fils était assis sur mon cou et montré sur grand écran avant que Rammstein ne commence la chanson "Engel" à la deuxième étape.
Comme c'était son premier concert, j'aimerais vraiment avoir cette photo/film pour l'encadrer.

Si quelqu'un a peut-être des images de cela, j'aimerais en obtenir une copie.

Reach out to fellow concertgoers who attended the Nijmegen show. Online forums or fan communities related to Rammstein concerts could be good places to connect.