Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Hi! I've made some discoveries in G-Force M-Tron Pro: So, I've made an error on the Mein Teil strings, they're actually like this: Layer A: MKII Violins https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZDJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

il y a 51 minutes, Al-Steiner a dit :

Intro MIG Tour from Omnisphere (Alert the Fleet)

Yes, this was posted on Youtube by Arnstein a few years ago but we are not sure it's used for the original track :).

We need the sample stretch at the same bpm... You can make an example as audio file ?

Edited by Atomiiik

Good day I would like to know what configuration the "bigstak1" has for the choir of Bestrafer mich, since when I use it it gives me a strange and ugly sound, thanks :(:(
And I can not use all the octaves, because in other this other rare sound

ejemplo.JPG

Hi all I have posted the video of benzin sound and samples:

these are the samples from EMU FX > Partition B > Weird 3-4.. 22 - 28 - 30 - 31

Hey Hey sample come from Datafile 3 track 49

the Brass Orchestra Ensemble come from Peter Siedlaczek

for the soprano voice I have used Korg M1. you cant find the preset original.. but you can create: select UNIVERSE preset: NO DELAY and NO REVERB, Search Haaaa Preset and not Choir in the windows of samples library. Now for the vibrato effect select in the oscillator 8 INTENSITY and 69 for the FREQUENCE and START DELAY 3 or 4. 

for the intro loop i have downloaded the sound from  Mattjina & Tom Smit in the youtube channel.

hope help you.

Il y a 10 heures, mustang29 a dit :

It's easier on the ensoniq itself, but you have to disable some layers to keep only the choir.

How can I extract the pure choir?

Edited by Till99
il y a une heure, Atomiiik a dit :

Merci, du coup ça veut dire que c'est aussi ça pour Fuhre Mich ? On oublie ce qui a été dit là-dessus donc :) ?

Je confirme pour Rammlied.

Pour Fuhre Mich, ça reste le même.

il y a 8 minutes, SkullX2 a dit :

Je confirme pour Rammlied.

Pour Fuhre Mich, ça reste le même.

Donc Rammlied c'est Omnisphere et pour Fuhre Mich on reste sur ce qu'on a déjà dit :) ?

Stefano a trouvé un preset pour le Brass de Benzin sur Best Service Peter Siedlaczek's Orchestra mais il a une version sans partitions donc les .nki sont pas rangés, le preset ce serait celui de la photo "Stereo Brass"... Tu pourrais vérifier stp ^_^ ?

il y a 16 minutes, Stefano a dit :

TIll 99 try masterbits tekkno trax hotkeys 11 for du hast and bestrafe

Yes, but when mounting the sound, different sounds and I can not extract the chorus for du hast and bestrafe mich
Has string sound above