Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

El 12/3/2017 at 7:25 AM, mustang29 dijo:

Es más fácil en la ensambladura sí mismo, pero usted tiene que inhabilitar algunas cubiertas para guardar solamente el coro.

Hi, I'm new to this, a query, where can I download Bigstrack? : '/ to have the voices of Bestrafe Mich, Du Hast and Engel, I've been looking for those voices for a long time, if you could help me, I'd be very grateful :)
Edited by Frank Cranck
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Hi! I've made some discoveries in G-Force M-Tron Pro: So, I've made an error on the Mein Teil strings, they're actually like this: Layer A: MKII Violins https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZDJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Il y a 6 heures, Frank Cranck a dit :

Hi, I'm new to this, a query, where can I download Bigstrack? : '/ to have the voices of Bestrafe Mich, Du Hast and Engel, I've been looking for those voices for a long time, if you could help me, I'd be very grateful :)

You can order the Hot Keys sample CD here:

http://www.masterbits.de/

But it's in Ensoniq format and you'll need Kontakt or Chicken Translator to convert it to Wav, aiff or sf2. 

On 16/9/2017 at 3:06 AM, Hokkaido said:

Puede solicitar el CD de ejemplo de teclas de acceso rápido aquí:

http://www.masterbits.de/

Pero está en formato Ensoniq y necesitará Kontakt o Chicken Translator para convertirlo en Wav, aiff o sf2. 

Hi  , thank you very much for your help  , one more question , is it free ? , is it downloaded or paid ?, Which CD is it specifically? I do not know the CD where the voices are 
  • 2 weeks later...

What? The standard Casio LK-200 Synth Bass preset was used for Weisses Fleisch? 

Here's the standard Synth Bass from the CTK-600 series:

http://www.synthmania.com/Casio CTK-601/Audio/Tones/038 SynBass1.mp3

And several Casio Synth Basses for download:

http://freewavesamples.com/instrument/synth-bass-1

Edited by Hokkaido
il y a 15 minutes, Hokkaido a dit :

What? The standard Casio LK-200 Synth Bass preset was used for Weisses Fleisch? 

Here's the standard Synth Bass from the CTK-600 series:

http://www.synthmania.com/Casio CTK-601/Audio/Tones/038 SynBass1.mp3

This keyboard was released a decade or so after Herzeleid so that couldn't be possible.

Plus i highly doubt Flake would use some childish looking keybard.

On 14.9.2017 at 10:13 PM, iljinst said:

I have better idea - if somebody have LICENSED Omnisphere, he can write to Spectrasonics support and send them original ITDW intro and ask is this from Omnisphere, they should answer about this (before that they ask for license)

well. back again on this forum. licensed official omnisphere 2 owner here. i have an even better idea and after trying out a few of the aforementioned patches - NO. its mostly stacked patches, so, its sequenced combos of different patches, or its "talkbox stuff".when you play it sounds like the delay lama plugin. like someone singing vocals. so, unless flake really did something unique with one of those patches, i would like to say, that the intro to ITDW is what has been posted before here. these "echo drops"...

also, may i suggest and encourage. IF you have a question with certain spectrasonics patches, why not ask the big guy himself. https://www.facebook.com/ericpersing
he is the founder of spectrasonics, and knows his creations by heart and soul and is VERY friendly and approachable! other than that - the whole spectrasonics staff is pretty cool. whenever i've written them emails with some technical issues, they NEVER went nazi on me because of "give me your license number first". spectrasonics are very cool people. 

Edited by Fleischgewehr
44 minutes ago, Fleischgewehr said:

well. back again on this forum. licensed official omnisphere 2 owner here. i have an even better idea and after trying out a few of the aforementioned patches - NO. its mostly stacked patches, so, its sequenced combos of different patches, or its "talkbox stuff".when you play it sounds like the delay lama plugin. like someone singing vocals. so, unless flake really did something unique with one of those patches, i would like to say, that the intro to ITDW is what has been posted before here. these "echo drops"...

also, may i suggest and encourage. IF you have a question with certain spectrasonics patches, why not ask the big guy himself. https://www.facebook.com/ericpersing
he is the founder of spectrasonics, and knows his creations by heart and soul and is VERY friendly and approachable! other than that - the whole spectrasonics staff is pretty cool. whenever i've written them emails with some technical issues, they NEVER went nazi on me because of "give me your license number first". spectrasonics are very cool people. 

I think, that Flake is lazy to making this sound. So, why you didn't ask about this founder of Spectrasonics directly, if you have license?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
il y a 37 minutes, Stefano a dit :

Hi boys, I think that the Pad live preset used by flake for Amerika is PWM - Strings in the Partition D in Schewrelos CD.. can someone verify?

You mean this one ? Sounds similar yes:

Amerika PW-Strings

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Je ne parviens pas à écouter...

:

Désolé, il y a un problème

La page que vous tentez d’atteindre n’est pas disponible pour votre compte.

Code d’erreur  2C171/1

Edited by Der_Bestrafer
il y a 21 minutes, Chimeryabückdich a dit :

Hello , petite question sûrement stupide mais , tous les presets/sample lister sont ils libre de droits ? 

En temps normal oui. Certaines demandent à être crédité mais la majoritée non.

Edited by SkullX2
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

ladies and gentlemen, 

yesterday evening i had the pleasure to speak to flake himself. i asked him about certain samples. he was so nice to answer. as follows.

PUSSY MAIN SYNTH: he did not tell me WHAT specific patch it is, but he said it is definately OMNISPHERE, because, in the end of production of the album, he worked mostly with omnisphere because he was tired of searching for "the perfect" synth all the time. i still root for the FLAMOBOYANT TRANCEBOY one. 

ICH TU DIR WEH INTRO: it is not the "echo drops", it's from a vintage hardware / organ synth, it's a preset from that one, but i will admit, i forgot the name of it now - was it moog? i only remember, it was an organ preset sound, and quite vintage.

MEIN TEIL SCREAMING SOLO: he said it's a human voice, and it was homemade, private sampled. so we can stop searching for that, i guess.

also he told me, that if he uses the ASR-10 and other oldschool synths on tour, if that stuff breaks on him - it's fucked. i thought he had a special contract with ROLAND or so, that they would repair it for him, or even build him a new one. but no superstar bonus for flake, i guess.

he also told me, that is why he has transferred a lot of old samples from these hardware synthesizers to WAV file samples, so he has all the old stuff saved, if some hardware goes kaputt. i think, a good example is that synth pattern of "STRIPPED". he never plays it, he only triggers it with one key. so i guess, that one came from a very vintage synth, too.

there we go.

933d940d-af0f-47f0-b2bb-138efeaf3c1a.jpg

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Fleischgewehr said:

ladies and gentlemen, 

yesterday evening i had the pleasure to speak to flake himself. i asked him about certain samples. he was so nice to answer. as follows.

PUSSY MAIN SYNTH: he did not tell me WHAT specific patch it is, but he said it is definately OMNISPHERE, because, in the end of production of the album, he worked mostly with omnisphere because he was tired of searching for "the perfect" synth all the time. i still root for the FLAMOBOYANT TRANCEBOY one. 

ICH TU DIR WEH INTRO: it is not the "echo drops", it's from a vintage hardware / organ synth, it's a preset from that one, but i will admit, i forgot the name of it now - was it moog? i only remember, it was an organ preset sound, and quite vintage.

MEIN TEIL SCREAMING SOLO: he said it's a human voice, and it was homemade, private sampled. so we can stop searching for that, i guess.

also he told me, that if he uses the ASR-10 and other oldschool synths on tour, if that stuff breaks on him - it's fucked. i thought he had a special contract with ROLAND or so, that they would repair it for him, or even build him a new one. but no superstar bonus for flake, i guess.

he also told me, that is why he has transferred a lot of old samples from these hardware synthesizers to WAV file samples, so he has all the old stuff saved, if some hardware goes kaputt. i think, a good example is that synth pattern of "STRIPPED". he never plays it, he only triggers it with one key. so i guess, that one came from a very vintage synth, too.

there we go.

933d940d-af0f-47f0-b2bb-138efeaf3c1a.jpg

Why you didn't ask about Weisses Fleisch?

Because it was not a private meeting, there were other people still coming up after me, also, these 3 sounds were the most important for me to ask him. i myself had some more questions, but yeah, i did not want to bother him any further, he was decent enough already, i guess.

• Like 1
Il y a 15 heures, iljinst a dit :

Why you didn't ask about Weisses Fleisch?

We all know it's a 3xOsc type synth, you just need to put the right parameters on it, and play.

To ask Flake about the Ich Tu Dir Weh patch is far more interesting, even if it's still unclear, we now know we were searching the wrong way. I don't think this patch can be found in Omnisphere...