Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

I didn't took the time to talk about this before but, two months ago i found an Ensoniq EPS Classic and then in december i bought a Gotek for EPS Classic at SamplerZone.com. The 16Gb usb stick in the gotek system i got contains some .img / .hfe files of Ensoniq instruments, inside it there is the famous "1000 PX Choir" Ensoniq preset created with the Kurzweil 1000PX expander, Flake used it on Herzeleid era choirs Laichzeit / Heirate Mich / Feuerräder...

(With vibrato on the mod wheel for Feuerräder).

Some exemples here

20220124_213258.thumb.jpg.1f46089c9755bbe61a4686ada1acad7f.jpg

Nothing is known about this preset on the Mirage / EPS Classic / EPS16+ / ASR-10 on Syntaur, so i wrote to SamplerZone.com, from wich floppy disk did they extracted the instrument and here s their answer:

"It's a public domain sound, goes way back to the 80's. Part of what was commonly distributed within the Ensoniq dealer network."

Screenshot_20220124-212625_Chrome.thumb.jpg.27758350ba82cc86fb46a0a87d18d9e4.jpg

• Like 1

Hello guys. Today as I sit and try to recreate the pad from Sehnsucht Era ( Sehnsucht/Alter Mann/Kokain) I came across an interesting sample in omnisphere - Roland D 50 Soundtrack , it's this is a completely identical sample from that synthesizer.

It can be found by simply clicking on the sample in the oscillator and entering D-50 Soundtrack into the search

d50 soundtrack.mp3

il y a 57 minutes, NazgulBT a dit :

Hello guys. Today as I sit and try to recreate the pad from Sehnsucht Era ( Sehnsucht/Alter Mann/Kokain)

You mean the Transwaves pad ? The file doesn't work, can you please upload it on a google drive and put the link here ? ^_^

8 hours ago, Atomiiik said:

You mean the Transwaves pad ? The file doesn't work, can you please upload it on a google drive and put the link here ? ^_^

Omnisphere - D-50 Soundtrack ( Original tier sample )https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_pg_2d3YKCkDeVxwx8E9EZl9C-JsElSx/view?usp=sharing

Yes, now we are working with a friend to recreate in the omnisphere the most similar pad to Transwaves from Sehnsucht Era

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...
Il y a 1 heure, Phaeton a dit :

Omnisphere- Drama Queen

Main synth from pussy

Absynth 5 - BIG STRING

Low string from Reise Reise intro

Pussy Synth Sample.wavIndisponible Reise Reise Absynth 5 BIG STRING.wavIndisponible

Hi, do you have any way to upload thoses two files in a google drive please ? The attachement system doesn't work here ^_^

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Phaeton said:

Omnisphere- Drama Queen

Main synth from pussy

YOURE A LEGEND, THANKS. it appears it is just the soundsource BURNING PIANO ASIAN PLUCK 2, and then a bit edited. but fuck, i KNEW it was in omnisphere. so happy now. i will mix it with FLAMOBOYANT TRANCEBOY. which i thought was the synth, to see the result. 

• Like 1
On 2/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, Phaeton said:

Omnisphere- Drama Queen

Main synth from pussy

Absynth 5 - BIG STRING

Low string from Reise Reise intro

Pussy Synth Sample.wavUnavailable Reise Reise Absynth 5 BIG STRING.wavUnavailable

Разве в Absynth есть такой пресет? Всю библу перерыл, но нашёл иной +- похожий с другим названием.

Edited by NazgulBT
Le 28/02/2022 à 15:12, NazgulBT a dit :

Разве в Absynth есть такой пресет? Всю библу перерыл, но нашёл иной +- похожий с другим названием.

Есть, ищи лучше.

Hi everyone!

Does anybody would know which plugins/VST are used in this instrumental of Du Riechst so Gut?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdENPA7embM

The intro mostly sounds different from the original.

Petite rectifications par rapport a la première page:

Les cordes sur Rammlied sont en fait Studio Tron Strings de Omnisphere et non VIS LG FF comme je l'avais suspecté.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HMUYY8N8HE9FW1afMqtiJFBQ0HU2neyG/view?usp=sharing

Et ce même preset est utilisé sur l'intro live de Wiener Blut

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BEdXTpOlSFMIyCumx5sBmAmR1NUt33-g/view?usp=sharing

Edited by SkullX2
  • Thanks 3
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Since two weeks Richard sell new stuff on Reverb, also two synths:

- Novation Bass Station MK1 for 500$

- Clavia Nord Lead Rack 3 for 1800$

I just bought the Novation, the Clavia is still available and it's not an April fool 😁. Maybe this was used from Herzeleid to Mutter album versions for synthbass (Heirate Mich, Feuer Frei...) ?

wqxqgfkt2zaltt7cmkdj.jpg

cxxwpp95bsjgae2oafpm.jpg

a4gaxzw7smxkbvlmlh5l.jpg

nfboatw5bo7v3lgtjtd5.jpg

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 2

On the Zick Zack clip, Flake have an Alesis Vortex II Wireless Keyboard custom with a Fender Tiger guitar strap

received_665421541202336.thumb.jpeg.1ee472c1b41afd4a2326ded54132bb9f.jpeg

received_1376662262796200.thumb.jpeg.6ff4dda924fd5db424d4eeb56eaafd65.jpeg

• Like 2

@Atomiiik

nice job with richards garage sale :P i myself had a look at the website once, and one can say what they want. the guy knows great equipment from shitty hardware. i myself own a novation keyboard. great sturdy quality and i had M-AUDIO before....never again.

and you can bet your ass, that omnisphere 2 will be prevalent on this album, too. ZICK ZACK? try the pluck section.....its one of those asia pluck digital plastic whatevers. they all sound very similar though. and i find them somewhat useless. but a lot of omnispheres library is just overkill. 

what a great new song, and the video too! 

Edited by Fleischgewehr
  • Like 1