Atomiiik

Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

@Hokkaido I don't know but maybe.. This album sound "Full Omnisphere" i will search this later..

What about the Ooh Boys preset (Choir in Tattoo) ? For Ausländer i just added a bit distortion effect on the synth in every part of this preset lead / bassline.

Edited by Atomiiik

il y a 1 minute, Atomiiik a dit :

@Hokkaido I don't know but maybe.. This album sound "Full Omnisphere" i will search this later..

What about the Ooh Boys preset (Choir in Tattoo) ? For Ausländer i just added a bit distortion effect on the synth in every part of this preset lead / bassline.

All choirs should be Siedlaczek or Symphony of Voices again...?! 

il y a 2 minutes, Hokkaido a dit :

All choirs should be Siedlaczek or Symphony of Voices again...?! 

I'm not sure for this on this album, for Radio he use the same choir like in Haifisch but in Tattoo it sounds different and a lot like Ooh Boys from Omnisphere. By the way, the string section / orchestral part during the Dam-Dam riff on Puppe remind me the Rammlied presets from Seidlaczek 

Edited by Atomiiik

To me it sounds more like the weird synth sound we heard in Puppe (first seconds of the song) in a longer note and lower pitch

• Like 1

Arc Angel 2 for Weisses Fleisches 1996 intro / CIRCULATOR and HEARTTHROB samples from Rammstein intro in 1998 are added to the first post ^_^

Edited by Atomiiik