Vos tops musicaux de 2022

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Je pose ici mon Auguste séant pour contempler cette joute verbale*

Après Brutus, c'est cohérent.   ÉDIT : Désolée si tu t'attendais à une vraie réaction à ton commentaire (que je n'ai pas encore pris le temps de lire), et que tu te retrouves seulement avec

IL EST LÀ IL EST LÀ IL EST LÀ ! @Shéogorath !

Il y a 18 heures, Lies a dit :

Dutch people know Urbanus too yes, he was quite popular I think especially in the 90s with his film Koko Flanel. We have Guust too, I walked past a comic store in Namur and there I found out that he is called Gaston in French :D

Is "Guust" a real name? Because Gaston is :P He's stupidly popular in France too, and Franquin's work in general. While everybody came to the Comic Strip Museum to see Tintin or the Smurfs (which are the most well-known abroad), you could be sure that the few people who wanted to see Gaston are from France ! I must admit that it's one of my favorite comics among the classics. I just have something for funny comics which are contained within one page or less. They're easy to read and strongly addictive. 

il y a 1 minute, Mitth'raw Nuruodo a dit :

Tu es sur le topic concerné :lol:

Bah justement, comme ça il n'aura pas à chercher loin :ph34r:

Il y a 18 heures, Lies a dit :

Bellissima is Bellissima, Heart of Gold is a bit to happy hardcore to my liking. I thought the 90s were a great era, but maybe that also has something to do with the way you perceive new stuff when you are younger. Listening to recordings from back then certainly makes me grin ear-to-ear :D

Heart of Gold is DEFINITELY happy hardcore :D It's even one of the most famous songs of the genre I'd say. I really dig it, much more so than gabber nowadays. But I understand why it's a product of the 90s... It definitely isn't for everybody. 

I can't really express myself on the matter though. I guess most people would still find 25 to be pretty young? And yet, I wrote a lengthy message a couple weeks ago about the power of nostalgia, and how much comfort it brings me... I'm still very enthusiastic about novelty, but I'm definitely anchored to my past too. I wouldn't say that I perceive everything with pink-tinted glasses though : there are definitely movies, songs or games I enjoyed back then that aged very poorly, for a wide array of reasons. But for the most part... I still like what I used to love when I was a child or teenager. It's just that I like them a bit differently... And I like much more stuff that came afterward! 

But there's probably also something extra in my case : dreaming about a time period I didn't get to know :ph34r:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ale said:

Is "Guust" a real name?

In Dutch, Guus is a very normal name for a guy, and for girls, sometimes also Guusje is used. The additional t is a bit off, that would be dialect from the south.

20 minutes ago, Ale said:

I guess most people would still find 25 to be pretty young

I would say, from our brief interactions, that you are quite a mature person in the way you express yourself and in what you do and do not like. Especially if I compare you with myself at that age, I'd say I was a bit of an airhead :D

15 minutes ago, Ale said:

I just have something for funny comics which are contained within one page or less. They're easy to read and strongly addictive.

I can relate to that. If you read German, you could try the comics of Walter Moers, they are very funny. I've taken a picture of one

Walter Moers 1.jpeg

Walter Moers 2.jpeg

Il y a 2 heures, Ale a dit :

Nope ! Pour la simple raison que je n'aime pas Mercyful Fate, j'aime pas la voix de King Diamond (alors que j'adore celle de Rob Halford, va comprendre...) 

Pourtant si t'aimes la voix d'Halford et la musique d'Iron Maiden, ça devrait être un groupe parfait pour toi. Mais je comprends tout à fait que la voix du King ne plaise pas à tout le monde. Pour tout te dire, même si effectivement j'adore, au début il me faisait rire car j'avais l'impression d'entendre Jean-Marc.

Jean-Marc #ilestcontent

• Haha 1
Le 17/02/2023 à 15:51, Lies a dit :

I would say, from our brief interactions, that you are quite a mature person in the way you express yourself and in what you do and do not like. Especially if I compare you with myself at that age, I'd say I was a bit of an airhead :D

Well thank you ! I'd say it's really a mixed bag though... It really depends on the topics at hand ! I had some debates over here where I probably rushed too blindly to conclusions, especially for someone who hasn't "experienced life" all that much, or hasn't explored a peculiar subject that deeply ! But I'd like to think I'm open to debate, and always ready to change my point-of-view if needed. 

Le 17/02/2023 à 15:51, Lies a dit :

I can relate to that. If you read German, you could try the comics of Walter Moers, they are very funny. I've taken a picture of one

Walter Moers 1.jpeg

Walter Moers 2.jpeg

My German proficiency is next to zero... I did memorize a few words from translating Rammstein songs, but that's pretty much it. I do like the artstyle however ! A nice mix of scrapbook design and... Hey Arnold faces :D

• Like 1