Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

Il y a 1 heure, mikelorenz a dit :

-KONTACK-FACTORY LIBRARY-ORCHESTRAL-VSL BRASS-BRASS ENSEMBLE

-I think I also found the brass instruments used on Dicke Titten. I don't really know if the brass instruments were recorded in the studio or played on the keyboard.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cqSzPW5kzF3hIEOaavjl6ux48Bn9GKMg/view?usp=sharing

This was recorded with real instruments with the Dresdener Philarmonie but your brass would work for cover, sounds good. I also think you are right for Angst 

• Like 1

Flake used a Miditemp MP88W during the Sehnsucht Tour "64-Track MIDI file playback and record capabilities":

Screenshot_20230305-115917_YouTube.thumb.jpg.d14dcd30cde2d7dcdf52c23ea41342af.jpg

1998-07-miditemp-1-Z3n.DqcHBxkVYiiYMl4WTJwKvH1h_7z0.jpg.7e8a7c852053c0e5d5cf9de0d1e560c2.jpg

1998-07-miditemp-3-F6DE3rsHtI8j7vO3QwKLP_aIhWy5uJgD.jpg.20e5575e1ce6b1e66e30e23c8dc200c8.jpg

1998-07-miditemp-2-N.BQBsXttePwgYz5HkPshn6F14x27gry.jpg.00743b48219851beb798755374fa0f9a.jpg

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 1

Have anyone ever saw this picture before? It was taken in the Untitled album era.

big_information_items_246.jpg.62c02286104f676d9e58836ac09ace0b.jpg

The rack that Flake is holding, is a Polivoks Pro

zi13sfilmjsxzxcqvfvj.jpg.dfe854065f5ab48308583892345b4c3b.jpg

Edit: this photo is located in the Polivoks official website.

Edited by DuduMil
  • Confused 1
On 2/6/2023 at 2:11 AM, DuduMil said:

Hi, I opened this Archive page with some Ensoniq disks in .bin/.iso format, if you want to download any disk, feel free to visit the page!

https://archive.org/details/ensoniq-cdr-collection

Hey, I downloaded these files and tried opening them with WinCDEmu but it shows me a "cannot open file" message. How to you normally open/mount these? Thanks!

il y a 25 minutes, estebanjosealvarado a dit :

Hey, I downloaded these files and tried opening them with WinCDEmu but it shows me a "cannot open file" message. How to you normally open/mount these? Thanks!

Hi, with Daemons Tools we mount them, then we open them with Kontakt 5 for playing the samles / instruments or Chicken Translator to extract them 😊

• Like 1

I discovered this today by listening to the LIFAD demos at work, the crowd sample of the chorus in Donaukinder (Instrumental Demo) is the same as the one used in Adieu

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Atmosphere was released in 2002, and Mutter was released in 2001, so, I don't think so. Probably it's from a sample disk, maybe Advanced Orchestra?

Edited by DuduMil
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, DuduMil said:

Hi! Atmosphere was released in 2002, and Mutter was released in 2001, so, I don't think so. Probably it's from a sample disk, maybe Advanced Orchestra?

-ROLAND STRING MASTER-STR_Marcato Sect-STR_Marcato 1aM

-A few weeks ago I found a similar string strike on roland string master, maybe it's this one, if not the one on omnisphere.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uXMNH4mAwwcx1eWIKSrNOWI_9xmmTy1R/view?usp=sharing

Edited by mikelorenz

Hi guys. What do u look for create Ensoniq CDR Collection (include just every CD where used by Flake & CO). It is very difficult to find such old things. It would be great to make a big archived bank in .efe or .nki (or mb at least .wav) format with everything you need. Publish it somewhere, like RammWiki.

On 3/7/2023 at 10:22 PM, Atomiiik said:

Hi, with Daemons Tools we mount them, then we open them with Kontakt 5 for playing the samles / instruments or Chicken Translator to extract them 😊

Hm... Recently I tried to open them through Deamons Tools and it says that the disk is damaged :(
I tried to convert to .iso format and the result is the same.

12 minutes ago, Crazy_Click said:

Hm... Recently I tried to open them through Deamons Tools and it says that the disk is damaged :(
I tried to convert to .iso format and the result is the same.

you just have to mount the disk and then open kontack 5 and it should appear in files and that's it if you get an error that the .CUE file is not correct when mounting it in deamon tools you just have to open the .CUE with Notepad and then change the name it has and put the name of the .BIN file so I solved it.

il y a 19 minutes, Crazy_Click a dit :

Hi guys. What do u look for create Ensoniq CDR Collection (include just every CD where used by Flake & CO). It is very difficult to find such old things. It would be great to make a big archived bank in .efe or .nki (or mb at least .wav) format with everything you need. Publish it somewhere, like RammWiki.

Some companies are still in business and it can lead to copyright issues. I think that's the reason why

44 minutes ago, Crazy_Click said:

https://archive.org/details/ensoniq-cd-collection

I'm converting all the disks of my old page to .iso to fix the problem, I will finish today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, mikelorenz said:

you just have to mount the disk and then open kontack 5 and it should appear in files and that's it if you get an error that the .CUE file is not correct when mounting it in deamon tools you just have to open the .CUE with Notepad and then change the name it has and put the name of the .BIN file so I solved it.

That's right, I changed the name of the .bin file to the .su file and the image mounts in Deamons Tools. However, as I wanted to do -> I go into the disk image, take the tools from there -> if they are in .efe format -> I convert to .nk format using Awave Studio.

51 minutes ago, Hokkaido said:

Some companies are still in business and it can lead to copyright issues. I think that's the reason why

Yes, it's a business. However, I think that it is worth somehow contriving to make such a base with old disks. I was directly inspired to do this, if someone has any concerns about this, then I could do this myself)