Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Giftig wooble bass - Omnisphere - Big Bad Drama Bass. Notes D, D# https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h6_rJIeKl2nvr-RjOSSmVQ_rcYev1gTQ/view?usp=sharing

Happy new year guys 🥳  

Hi! So, we saw that on the back of the Untitled and Zeit album cover, we see that they mention Output.

The best known software from them is Arcade, it has tons of sounds, so, there's a little chance that Flake used it.

I have Arcade, but I don't have it downloaded, I'll download it to check if there's something related to Rammstein, and then, I'll give you guys some feedback :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was listening to Lügen and I checked the description, and I noticed that the Choir was recorded seperately, so, we can get rid of the Zero-G soprano for Lügen.

They also mention Conductor/Piano, do they mention about the harp?

Here's a print for you to check for yourselves;

97147182_(931)Lgen-YouTube-GoogleChrome09_04_202321_51_18.thumb.png.85d13862a50c15cc95e0e5ff9740cecc.png

Sorry for the poor quality picture.

Yeah, you might be right, it sounds very identical, but, the credits of Giftig are different, for example, same goes for OK, they mention another choir crew.

Edit: ok, just forget about it, you're right haha

Edited by DuduMil

The synthesizer on the Sehnsucht Anniversary Edition trailer is a Yamaha CS15D. The video was filmed in 1997, i don't know if this rehearshal room was exclusively for them ?

Screenshot_20230416-200400_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f74adf0fc59447c2f09f441365af261d.jpg

yamaha-cs15d.jpg.62012fe58d08440777d6721e1cb03a37.jpg

Il y a 14 heures, DuduMil a dit :

I couldn't really hear it, it's like a percussion sound?

Yeah, it supports the guitar in the verses. It can be heard for example in Rock Werchter:

The same effect is behind the guitars in Morgenstern. Edit: It's the same lead which is helicopter-like during the "Hässlich, du bist hässlich" part

Or maybe he means the Moooow sound...but that's not really a lead sound:

Edited by Hokkaido

Probably the presets names are in the tracks names, i don't know how to contact him, he's offline on KVR since 2009 (To me the lead could be the Moooow sound).

Edit: I extracted all of the Engel whistles files from the Rammstein.de Engeltron page, here they are:

Engeltron

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 1