Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

For a long time i was thinking the same as you, that it was a dog breathing sample or a top drum loop but no, it's only Olli. I got 2seconds snippet of the official instrumental (I will share it here tomorrow)

Edit: Here is the snippet of DRSG ☺️

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, RammKeyboardFann said:

PANT SL00L.wavUnavailable

Sample Background DRSG

E-MU Producer Series Vol. 3 – Hollywood Sound Effects\Water\Dogs\PANT SL00l

The first time I heard DRSG, it looked like to me that it was the Pac-Man FX but slowed down haha

4 hours ago, mikelorenz said:

E-MU Vol.7 Classics EMU>PROTEUS 2>ORCH+X>FLUTE+OBOE

-I think Flake used the flute that was used in (wo bist du) in (Frühling in Paris). I made an audio without effects and another with effects, what do you think?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pOwaCeCgnhpg9c68S5kDXRG2LFScFWqm/view?usp=sharing

I was discussing with Atomiiik some days ago about that oboe, I'm sure that the oboe is from EXS24, in Logic Pro, but yes, that preset sounds very similar.

• Thanks 1
Il y a 16 heures, Atomiiik a dit :

For a long time i was thinking the same as you, that it was a dog breathing sample or a top drum loop but no, it's only Olli. I got 2seconds snippet of the official instrumental (I will share it here tomorrow)

What? So it's just the slapback delay of the bass? 😅 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Atomiiik said:

where did you get the instrumental