Les fantômes du passé

Chanson sortie sur album en 1991 puis comme single en 1992.

Indice : le titre de l'album est le même que celui d'une chanson de Depeche Mode.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

J'aimerais profiter de ce moment pour re-dédier une chanson à @Adios234 :    

On 3/26/2024 at 10:20 PM, TasDeGraines said:

Chanson sortie sur album en 1991 puis comme single en 1992.

Indice : le titre de l'album est le même que celui d'une chanson de Depeche Mode.

Les Stage Dolls ont sorti un album "Stripped" en 1991, mais je ne vois pas de single en 1992

The Stage Dolls have released an album "Stripped" in 1991, but I don't see a single in 1992 :mellow:

il y a 29 minutes, Lies a dit :

Les Stage Dolls ont sorti un album "Stripped" en 1991, mais je ne vois pas de single en 1992

The Stage Dolls have released an album "Stripped" in 1991, but I don't see a single in 1992 :mellow:

It's not that.

Little clue : the singer is american

• Like 1
10 hours ago, TasDeGraines said:

Little clue : the singer is american

Un petit indice ? J'ai besoin d'un gros indice ! 

Little clue? I need a big clue ! :D

Confused Where Am I GIF by Originals

• Haha 1
Il y a 1 heure, Lies a dit :

Un petit indice ? J'ai besoin d'un gros indice ! 

Little clue? I need a big clue ! :D

Confused Where Am I GIF by Originals

Another one : the previous album of the singer in 1987 has the same name as a song from U2.

If you're really stuck here is a BIG clue :D

Révélation

HEE HEE 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

On 3/29/2024 at 10:26 AM, TasDeGraines said:

BIG clue

J'ai trouvé quelques titres d'albums intéressants en 1991 : "My Friend the Chocolate Cake", "Shut Up And Die Like An Aviator", "The Sky Is Falling And I Want My Mommy", "Dim The Lights, Chill The Ham" et "You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore". Malgré tous les gros indices : J'abandonne :wacko:

------------

I did come across some interesting album titles in 1991: "My Friend the Chocolate Cake", "Shut Up And Die Like An Aviator", "The Sky Is Falling And I Want My Mommy", "Dim The Lights, Chill The Ham" and "You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore". Despite all the big clues: I give up :wacko:

Give Up GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Edited by Lies
  • Sad 1
Il y a 2 heures, Lies a dit :

J'ai trouvé quelques titres d'albums intéressants en 1991 : "My Friend the Chocolate Cake", "Shut Up And Die Like An Aviator", "The Sky Is Falling And I Want My Mommy", "Dim The Lights, Chill The Ham" et "You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore". Malgré tous les gros indices : J'abandonne :wacko:

------------

I did come across some interesting album titles in 1991: "My Friend the Chocolate Cake", "Shut Up And Die Like An Aviator", "The Sky Is Falling And I Want My Mommy", "Dim The Lights, Chill The Ham" and "You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore". Despite all the big clues: I give up :wacko:

Give Up GIF by The Great British Bake Off

I thought it wasn't a difficult one

There is the answer

I'll explain the clues :

Le 26/03/2024 à 22:20, TasDeGraines a dit :

The song is fron the album Dangerous, which is also the name of a Depeche Mode song :

Le 29/03/2024 à 10:26, TasDeGraines a dit :

Another one : the previous album of the singer in 1987 has the same name as a song from U2.

The album before Dangerous is Bad, which also shares the name of a U2 song

Le 29/03/2024 à 10:26, TasDeGraines a dit :

If you're really stuck here is a BIG clue :D

Masquer le contenu

HEE HEE 

Do I really need to explain this one ? 😆

Edited by TasDeGraines
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, TasDeGraines said:

There is the answer

J'aurais dû chercher pendant des heures pour trouver celle-ci. Ces trois chansons sont également très bonnes ! Et je les connais toutes les trois, mais je n'ai pas fait le rapprochement. J'ai même pensé : "hee-hee, c'est Michael Jackson bien sûr, mais qui d'autre fait ça ?" 

----------

Wow, I would have had to search many hours to find this one. All three very good songs too! And I know all three of them, but no connection of the dots here.

I even thought: "hee-hee, that's Michael Jackson of course, but who else does that?" :D

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, TasDeGraines said:

Let's bring back a picture riddle this time

Je viens de regarder un grand nombre de vidéos d'Oomph ! parce que la silhouette me semblait familière. Beaucoup de résultats (hits), mais pas sur cette image :D

Il reste donc quelques recherches à faire 

-----------

well I just watched a whole lot of Oomph! video's, cause the silhouette looked somewhat familiar. A lot of hits, but not on this picture :D

So some more searching to do 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...