Les fantômes du passé

Non, c'est pas ça.

Je vais vous aider : la première lettre des noms des membres du groupe  : D, I, B, A

2 Indices en lien avec le groupe :

Indice 1 :

Révélation

s-l400.jpg.afe03cbd7ae9ec35cf486f01f90a5411.jpg

Indice 2 :

Révélation

someone-2016-logo-design-aston-villa.png.23863b41ab04ab973f35f6422d3eed91.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

J'aimerais profiter de ce moment pour re-dédier une chanson à @Adios234 :    

16 hours ago, TasDeGraines said:

Non, c'est pas ça.

Le logo du football me fait penser aux White Stripes et à leur armée de 7 nations, qui est devenue l'une des préférées des fans de football. Mais je ne lis pas vraiment les changements de noms ou les trilogies. En attendant, j'ai essayé de tricher et d'utiliser chatGPT, mais je ne le recommande pas. Voici quelques extraits qui vous indiquent que cette façon de faire vous prendra plus de temps :D

J'ai examiné plus de 50 groupes, mais aucun d'entre eux ne correspond aux critères

----------------

The football logo makes me think of the White Stripes and their 7 nation army, which has grown out to be a favorite of football fans. But I don't really read about name changes or trilogies. Meanwhile I tried to cheat and use chatGPT, but I don't recommend it. Here are some snippets that tell you that way it will take more of your time :D

I've looked at over 50 bands but none of them match the criteria 

760825734_Screenshotfrom2023-12-3118-11-55.png.720e3222a6bc3c94f7162fef9be0ee80.png

--------------

1808405591_Screenshotfrom2023-12-3118-12-34.png.27f6b9dadb86432119f876809cf3b471.png

--------------

709722614_Screenshotfrom2023-12-3118-13-15.png.be90b4171f19c3fb75ee1f4294ab1e04.png

----------------

187938736_Screenshotfrom2023-12-3118-14-40.png.9b0a47b3cc26125f0161f0fe28fe60a9.png

---------------------

1136312811_Screenshotfrom2023-12-3118-17-08.png.57a41a1871235185a74fc51ca630bee1.png

----------------

239137126_Screenshotfrom2023-12-3118-17-27.png.9fa228c4929e360d7c4eaa9a31b6de77.png

And so on and on and on :D

I didn't told that it was a 3 song-EP, it's three new songs that are present inside a compilation of older titles.

il y a une heure, Lies a dit :

The football logo

Find the city where the club is, and you have a massive clue.

il y a une heure, Lies a dit :

And so on and on and on :D

You just made a hint by yourself :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TasDeGraines said:

Find the city where the club is, and you have a massive clue.

S'il s'agit du club, il semble qu'il ait 210 chansons préférées

If this is the club, they appear to have 210 favorite songs :D

https://www.fanchants.com/football-team/aston_villa/

-------

Les voisins arrivent, la résolution de cette énigme pourrait être le premier succès de la nouvelle année

Neighbors arriving, solving this riddle might be the fist success of the new year :D

On 12/31/2023 at 7:50 PM, TasDeGraines said:

Don't go to far, keep it simple. When you think about THE band from Birmingham, it's ...

L'album pourrait être : Black Sabbath : The Dio Years, avec trois nouvelles chansons : "The Devil Cried", "Shadow of the Wind" et "Ear in the Wall"

Ils ont joué ces chansons lors de la tournée sous le nom de Heaven and Hell. J'ai lu les paroles (jolies), mais je ne sais pas laquelle est une attaque contre Ozzy.

Je ne vois pas non plus de référence à l'AVFC, c'est ma meilleure supposition.

------------

The album could be: Black Sabbath: The Dio Years, with three new songs: "The Devil Cried", "Shadow of the Wind" and "Ear in the Wall"

They did perform these songs / the tour under the name Heaven and Hell. I read the lyrics (nice), but I don't know which one is a dig at Ozzy.

Also I don't see any references to the AVFC, it's my best guess :D

This one might have the best riff, I think people over time have copied this here and there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You got it :D

tumblr_nxd11zrbis1tobjf8o2_500.gif

As Ronnie said himself, the song talks about a drug addict :

Révélation

'Shadow of the Wind’ could really be explained a lot of different ways. There is no shadow of the wind, so you’re dealing with inconsequential things here. So that kind of simile I really like a lot, as you know from all the things I’ve written. But this one is more about a guy who used to be a severe drug addict, who went into rehab to solve his problems. So it’s really the drug talking to him through this whole song. And the guys has decided that I guess he’s going to have another go at it. So the drug says, ‘This time I’m back and I’m stronger, and the first one is always free, and it lasts much longer.’ So it’s a much better drug than it used to be. ‘You can bet your sanity.’ So anyway, it’s about the needle, or something, slipping under the guy’s skin. And that’s ‘Shadow of the Wind.’”

But some lines like "You'll remember me, I could make you disappear - Be where you want to be, Just as long as it's not here" could be a punch back after Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne said not very nice things about Dio. Ozzy was also completely nuts with drugs, so that can be directed to him too.

Ozzy always saw him as a rival, the man who took his place and did better than him. It seems Dio didn't like much that after being "sacked" because of his behaviour he treated the band that gave him success inferior to hi solo project (like making Sabbath the opening part for Ozzy's show).

The change of name to "Heaven and Hell" was to mark the total separation with the Ozzy part of Sabbath.

Sabbath are from Birmingham an fans of the Aston Villa FC, the club has also songs like Paranoid and Crazy Train among their anthems.

Geezer Butler played with a custom AVFC bass.

5a78267a626f8.jpg.0e6bdd5c0f04ac5db5694834bd78173b.jpg

• Like 1

Anyway, such a good song, what a killer riff. Iommi has really a special place as a guitarist in music history.

And Ronnie still delivering at nearly 65 years old at the time, the greatest singer ever in metal.

Feels even more doomy and sinister in live :D

Edited by TasDeGraines
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, TasDeGraines said:

But some lines like "You'll remember me, I could make you disappear - Be where you want to be, Just as long as it's not here" could be a punch back after Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne said not very nice things about Dio. Ozzy was also completely nuts with drugs, so that can be directed to him too.

Ozzy always saw him as a rival, the man who took his place and did better than him. It seems Dio didn't like much that after being "sacked" because of his behaviour he treated the band that gave him success inferior to hi solo project (like making Sabbath the opening part for Ozzy's show).

The change of name to "Heaven and Hell" was to mark the total separation with the Ozzy part of Sabbath.

Sabbath are from Birmingham an fans of the Aston Villa FC, the club has also songs like Paranoid and Crazy Train among their anthems.

Geezer Butler played with a custom AVFC bass.

Comme c'est intéressant !

C'est ainsi que nous apprenons chaque jour quelque chose de nouveau :D

how interesting !

And so we learn something new every day :D

I'm not a musician but for my unskilled ears there is some resemblance here

• Like 1
Le 02/01/2024 à 17:24, Lies a dit :

I'm not a musician but for my unskilled ears there is some resemblance here

Yes indeed, it has a Sabbath-type vibe.

Sometimes only a few notes or words from a song can inspire a new one. One of my favourite examples is from Heaven and Hell, the "Fool Fool"part in particular :

who inspired this one :

• Like 1
Le 31/12/2023 à 19:50, TasDeGraines a dit :

When you think about THE band from Birmingham, it's ...

UB40 !!!! 😆😆😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Je suis encore en train de digérer la liste de films de HM, ça va m'occuper un bon moment. En attendant, pour ceux qui en ont envie, une nouvelle énigme :

Cette chanson de 1984 d'un groupe britannique est inspirée d'un livre, qui est inspiré de l'idée de prendre des décisions quotidiennes en lançant un dé.

-------

I'm still digesting the list of movies by @Heirate-Mich-07, it will keep me busy for quite a while. In the meantime, for who feels like it, a new riddle:

This 1984 song by a British band is inspired on a book, which is inspired on the idea of making daily decisions by rolling a dice :D

image.png.ef9c942d9eb29e7b1355748d1a2adc57.png

• Like 1

Désolée, mais ils ont parlé de cette chanson à la radio tout à l'heure, et ça fait déjà une heure qu'elle me reste en tête, alors je vous la partage, il n'y a pas de raison que je sois la seule à la chanter 🙃

• Like 2
2 hours ago, roussine said:

Désolée, mais ils ont parlé de cette chanson à la radio tout à l'heure, et ça fait déjà une heure qu'elle me reste en tête, alors je vous la partage, il n'y a pas de raison que je sois la seule à la chanter 🙃

Merci beaucoup :D
La version néerlandaise

-----

Thank you very much :D

The Dutch version:

• Like 2
Il y a 3 heures, roussine a dit :

Ah le Grand Jojo, toute une époque.

• Haha 2
Le 05/01/2024 à 22:01, Lies a dit :

Je suis encore en train de digérer la liste de films de HM, ça va m'occuper un bon moment. En attendant, pour ceux qui en ont envie, une nouvelle énigme :

Cette chanson de 1984 d'un groupe britannique est inspirée d'un livre, qui est inspiré de l'idée de prendre des décisions quotidiennes en lançant un dé.

-------

I'm still digesting the list of movies by @Heirate-Mich-07, it will keep me busy for quite a while. In the meantime, for who feels like it, a new riddle:

This 1984 song by a British band is inspired on a book, which is inspired on the idea of making daily decisions by rolling a dice :D

image.png.ef9c942d9eb29e7b1355748d1a2adc57.png

I forgot to answer for this one. 😅

Is the choice of the riddle a little nod to me ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, TasDeGraines said:

I forgot to answer for this one. 😅

Is the choice of the riddle a little nod to me ?

Seulement si vous prenez vos décisions quotidiennes en lançant un dé ;)
Roues 2.0 pour vous :D

----

Only if you make daily decisions by rolling a dice ;)

Wheels 2.0 for you :D

Art Bike GIF by Electric Cyclery

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, TasDeGraines said:

Ah le Grand Jojo, toute une époque.

Nous l'avons aussi en denglish 
Mais au Mexique, nous avons une chanson plus célèbre :

-----------

We have that one too in Denglish :D

But on Mexico we have a more famous song:

• Haha 1

Nouvelle énigme : chanson française très connue et qui représente bien la France vu qu'elle est pratiquement obligatoire (the must !) pour l'étude de français . D'habitude les profs la font  apprendre par aux étudiants qui étudient la langue française notamment aux pays de l'Europe de l'est, mais pas que! 

Indice 1: la chanson a été utilisée dans 3 films dont un avec Juliette Binoche et un autre avec Catherine Deneuve ;)

• Like 1

Il me faudrait un autre indice car la chanson et le cinéma français j'y connais rien 😅

Quoique, en chanson française j'ai chanté hier soir pour le discours de l'autre tête de cul.

Le répertoire incluant des classiques tels que "Ah, ça ira!" ou "La Carmagnole" a été ressorti avec beaucoup de conviction.:ph34r:

Il y a 7 heures, TasDeGraines a dit :

répertoire incluant des classiques tels que "Ah, ça ira!" ou "La Carmagnole" a été ressorti avec beaucoup de conviction.:ph34r:

Hahaha, dis encore "Le Prince d'Orange" datant du moyen âge et c'est bon, je vais me sentir dinosaure! 😄

Indice 2: la chanson date des années 60 et elle chantée par un chanteur qui est encore en vie !

2 hours ago, Die_ruhe said:

Hahaha, dis encore "Le Prince d'Orange" datant du moyen âge et c'est bon, je vais me sentir dinosaure! 😄

Indice 2: la chanson date des années 60 et elle chantée par un chanteur qui est encore en vie !

L'âge est une chose relative, il y a toujours un dinosaure plus âgé. 

Les Néerlandais qui écoutent des chansons françaises écoutent Jacques Brel, Edith Piaf et ce type (ce n'est pas la bonne réponse) :

-------------

Age is a relative thing, there is always an older dinosaur :D

Dutch people that listen to French chansons listen to Jacques Brel, Edith Piaf, and this guy (not the right answer):

• Haha 2
il y a 3 minutes, Lies a dit :

Jacques Brel,

Attention, lui il est belge!!! 

Par contre, bien vu pour la génération de Julien Clerc. C'est bien de cette mouvance que vient le chanteur qui chante la chanson dont je parle. Mais malheureusement ce n'est pas Julien ;)

Indice : chanson est sortie en 1963

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Die_ruhe said:

Attention, lui il est belge!!! 

Je le savais, maintenant que vous le dites. Et cette chanson familière de Sylvie ?

This I knew, now that you mention it. How about this familiar tune song by Sylvie?