Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Hi! I've made some discoveries in G-Force M-Tron Pro: So, I've made an error on the Mein Teil strings, they're actually like this: Layer A: MKII Violins https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZDJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Il y a 13 heures, 111nikitosa111 a dit :

Hi weisses fleisch sound  uses triangle and sine to make intro. Also sine is used in Tills chours.

Well yeah, scientifically speaking all sounds and music are made of a sine tone. But we're looking for the presets and samples not the actual waveforms/sound designs

Buck Dich electro sweep during the verses (need to be edited to sound like in the song)

Wall Of Sounds Vol.2 > JV1080 > BASIC-JV1080 > JV-TECHNO FX1

---------------

Buck Dich helicopter / noise sound used in the Bizarre Festival 1997 intro

Wall Of Sounds Vol.2 > JV1080 > BASIC-JV1080 > JV-TECHNO FX5

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
il y a une heure, 111nikitosa111 a dit :

What  is the solo of buck dich? I mean after words Das Gesicht interessiert mich nicht

My guess: Flake abusing his Weltmeister TO 200/5 organ. This reverbed organ comes pretty close to this effect

Edited by Hokkaido
  • Like 1
Il y a 3 heures, Atomiiik a dit :

The B is the last one, so it's a B for sure ?

The second one is Virus A? Could also be...

They both look similar.

I posted a photo in this forum with Richard and Schneider sitting next to the Virus in the studio during Reise, Reise recordings - but I don't know how to search single topics ...

EDIT: Nevermind - found it. But the linked image is gone. But the title was Virus B

Edited by Hokkaido
  • Like 1

@111nikitosa111, do you mean the box at the right ? It's his own OEX-6sr Ensoniq Expander

DSC07718__67782.1505516891.JPG

I also found this evenning the original source of the Feuerräder beat loop live from 1994 to 1996.

[6101R LOP141] from X-Static Goldmine 1 (Like the Das Modell beatloop).

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Atomiiik said:

@111nikitosa111, do you mean the box at the right ? It's his own OEX-6sr Ensoniq Expander

DSC07718__67782.1505516891.JPG

I also found this evenning the original source of the Feuerräder beat loop live from 1994 to 1996.

[6101R LOP141] from X-Static Goldmine 1 (Like the Das Modell beatloop).

Thanks a lot. But i thoight it was sound module