Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Hi! I've made some discoveries in G-Force M-Tron Pro: So, I've made an error on the Mein Teil strings, they're actually like this: Layer A: MKII Violins https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZDJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Archo Strings was used in SMM intro + Wilder Wein in Live Aus Berlin but it was used for the string behind the KW-Strings too in the studio version (the strings who plays only A4 - G4 - F4)

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I'm new here but I've read this thread for a while and thank you all for the work you're did. 

And I came with good news. It seems like I've found "Ich Tu Dir Weh" intro sound. It's from Logic Pro's synth Sculpture, preset called Distant Air. Proofs below.

itdw.wav

999051999_2020-06-1514_15_43.thumb.png.07dfa9ec84d1a8ceb0fa22682cefbd44.png

Edited by sven_turtle
  • Thanks 4
il y a 33 minutes, sven_turtle a dit :

Hello everyone, I'm new here but I've read this thread for a while and thank you all for the work you're did. 

And I came with good news. It seems like I've found "Ich Tu Dir Weh" intro sound. It's from Logic Pro's synth Sculpture, preset called Distant Air. Proofs below.

itdw.wavIndisponible

999051999_2020-06-1514_15_43.thumb.png.07dfa9ec84d1a8ceb0fa22682cefbd44.png

Hi, thanks to found this one but unfortunately the files doesn't works on the RammsteinWorld thread, can you upload your .wav into a Google drive or something please ? ;)

il y a 5 minutes, Hokkaido a dit :

What the hell? And Flake said in an interview it was from a Hardware synth O_o

I had the same reaction, maybe a Mac or computer is an hardware synth 🤣

@sven_turtle thanks for this big contribution to this thread, i added it to the first page.. Also we know the Amerika and Keine Lust solo are both synth solo from ES2 synth from Logic Pro, can you check this as soon as you can please ;) ?

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Atomiiik said:

@sven_turtle thanks for this big contribution to this thread, i added it to the first page.. Also we know the Amerika and Keine Lust solo are both synth solo from ES2 synth from Logic Pro, can you check this as soon as you can please ;) ?

I'll try

1 hour ago, TheKeyboardfucker said:

Has this man found the preset everyone was looking for since the beginning of this topic? I almost considered it as a legend 😂

I found it accidentally while trying to find presets I used in my old demo track, lol :D

• Like 1

Tonight on my friend's Macbook i tried to find the Amerika synthlead used for the solo on Logic Pro's ES2 synth... Two presets can fit to Amerika's synth solo but i have to try to check ES1 too

Vintage Max

Wheel Syncer (Maybe with one octave higher ?)

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 2

As I answered to Atomiiik this morning:

For distortion solo I've used Air Choir from Ensoniq Disk as a source sound, and double-recorded it:

main layer comes with FX ROM13-WAH+DIST+REV on Ensoniq ASR-10 (some minor tweaks been applied),

and background layer comes with FX ROM12-DIST+CHO+REV without tweaks.

All strings are coming from Omnisphere.

"Talking" intro and break sound comes from Sculpture. I'm very glad that we finally have original preset (even though I've re-created it one year ago and it sounded like original one), LOL. 

sven_turtle very nice job. :)

Edited by iljinst
  • Like 2

Der Meister mellotron during the break in the studio version:

AKAI S3200 Library .Vol2 > Partition I > SH1127 MELTN > MLTRN STRNG1

Of course i played the SoftVox preset for the low notes here...

Used for Asche Zu Asche and Zerstoren too

For AzA it was also used with the distortion effect of the Ensoniq ASRA0

Edited by Atomiiik
  • Like 3

The sample from Rammstein's demo: {AKAI Emu FX CD>Partition A>XP Space-FX>X Space FX1}

Was used for the Der Meister transition FX with higher pitch... Right ? I can't try by now but i was listening Herzeleid album this morning and i didn't noticed this before :huh:

il y a une heure, Atomiiik a dit :

The sample from Rammstein's demo: {AKAI Emu FX CD>Partition A>XP Space-FX>X Space FX1}

Was used for the Der Meister transition FX with higher pitch... Right ? I can't try by now but i was listening Herzeleid album this morning and i didn't noticed this before :huh:

The thing is: EMU FX is actually "Best Service 800 Pro FX" and this CD was released 1998 but also recycles some AKAI S1000 effects or the Wolf sample from Boo Records Sample Pool (1994). So the original source should be something else. Same problem with the Vengeance releases.