Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Yes, I think it’s called masturbation.   😅

The preset Song of Tack and Steel from Keyscape Creative, is the guitar preset used in Was Ich Liebe.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15q9qCdu98o4coWjMkv1VSN3HOhao-Rza/view?usp=sharing

5 hours ago, SkullX2 said:

This sounds more like Till screaming to me.

Some choirs of OK were recorded with a real choir crew, that scream might be recorded by them.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, mustang29 said:

For the solo its the woman singing

Hmm, interesting, you are talking about the singing in 2:20, for example? If so, that backing vocal was recorded with a real person just for Hallomann. The same goes to Tattoo, Was Ich Liebe and Deutschland. If it's not that one you're talking about, then, yes, it sounds a voice that suffered Ensoniq distortion, yes, I agree.

Its the same woman who has been recorded for this album. Same for Zeit album also?

if i remember her name is on the credits.

but yes for sure its her with ensoniq distortion. You can hear the clear voice of her at the end of the song

Edited by mustang29
2 minutes ago, mustang29 said:

Its the same woman who has been recorded for this album. Same for Zeit album also?

if i remember her name is on the credits.

but yes for sure its her with ensoniq distortion

Like, the voice was recorded to the audio input of the Ensoniq ASR? That's possible, yes

Yes or just sampled into it

i mean you can use the ASR as a external FX processor, its not necessary to sample something into it. But to play this solo im pretty sure flake sampled the voice samples

Edited by mustang29
12 hours ago, DuduMil said:

The preset Song of Tack and Steel from Keyscape Creative, is the guitar preset used in Was Ich Liebe.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15q9qCdu98o4coWjMkv1VSN3HOhao-Rza/view?usp=sharing

Some choirs of OK were recorded with a real choir crew, that scream might be recorded by them.

I hear a certain electronicity in this voice. I am 90% sure that this is a Delay Lama

Il y a 3 heures, feuerfrei2008 a dit :

BA Evolving Bass from Serum look like for Sport frei, but with some corrections (I did Noise level on 100% and off Filter)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cqfdc6iaB_N297xFPW6l08l3Oo3FIZQw/view?usp=sharing

Nice, but not sure for this, to me it soundd a lot like vocal synth singing "LaLaLaLaLa"

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Atomiiik said:

Nice, but not sure for this, to me it soundd a lot like vocal synth singing "LaLaLaLaLa"

Perhaps, but it seems to me that it is most likely some kind of synthesizer :)

Edited by feuerfrei2008

Hi guys, just found the whistle sound of Engel. Is the - 4.9 Whistle - Preset on Nord Lead 1, just change from poly to mono for more attack and add 100% reverb wet. an EQ on High Pass 6db is recommend because the low note (D) has too much intensity.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Stefano said:

Hi guys, just found the whistle sound of Engel. Is the - 4.9 Whistle - Preset on Nord Lead 1, just change from poly to mono for more attack and add 100% reverb wet. an EQ on High Pass 6db is recommend because the low note (D) has too much intensity.

do you have audio?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stefano said:

yes man, a video.. I think that flake has sampled 1 note on the ASR10 (maybe the D lower) because in Engel we can hear a sort of noise very very low.

It's originally from the PCMCIA Card 1, the same one where the Stripped intro synth is located, but this time, instead of the Bank 1, it's located in the Bank 3, you should also have the Bank 1 in your Nord Lead 2X, in the Bank 2 of it, if I'm not wrong. I believe that Flake sampled it in his ASR-10, yes.

Edit: So, basically: Nord Lead > PCMCIA Card 1 > Bank 3 > Preset 9 (Whistle)

Edited by DuduMil
  • Like 2

When i bought the Rammstein's Nord Lead 1 Richard told me he don't have any PCMCIA cards, then we found Stripped intro pad and now Engel whistle, maybe there is also other stuff inside thoses extra cards ? Engel whistle added to the first post

@AnthoXIVDropbox se plaignait plusieurs fois ces derniers temps d'un partage d'un lien malveillant parmi mes fichiers (certainement un installer de Omnisphere ou autre que j'avais) du coup ils m'ont supprimé la fonctionnalité de partage, normalement là c'est reparti