Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Hi! I've made some discoveries in G-Force M-Tron Pro: So, I've made an error on the Mein Teil strings, they're actually like this: Layer A: MKII Violins https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZDJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

2 hours ago, Hokkaido said:

It's more like a synth brass. They already played and recorded the song in 1994...my guess is a 80s sample from a random floppy or EMU or Ensoniq machine

To me, it's a mix of both, a synth brass and a synth bass.

• Like 1
Le 17/11/2023 à 11:59, Atomiiik a dit :

Yes since the Anniversary edition this year there is an atmos version ofbit on Spotify ect 😁

Not Spotify. The Atmos version is only found on Apple Music, Tidal and Amazon Music. For some reason, Amazon Music doesn't have Sehnsucht (the song) in Atmos however.

• Thanks 1
On 6/4/2023 at 2:54 PM, DuduMil said:

The preset Full Brass from EXS24 (Now Sampler) on Logic Pro is also in Waidmanns Heil, Bückstabu, Roter Sand and Benzin. 

Here's the folder with all the audios.

Can you share the exs24 folder is that possible but i found that you can import logic pro instruments into ableton 11 live.

• Like 1

If only we would earn a buck for every time people post VSTs or presets when it has been live instruments...

People can check credits for software names but not actual personnel.

Edited by Rasputin 93
  • Like 4
il y a une heure, Stefano a dit :

Hi guys, here you are my new video about Tier:

I hope you like it, If you want the whole track, contact me and I'll share it with you in mp3 format.

Wow! What a great deconstruction video.

Love all the additional movie meme footage. Jeff Goldblum's nodding approval for the Soundtrack sample was my favorite 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Hokkaido said:

Wow! What a great deconstruction video.

Love all the additional movie meme footage. Jeff Goldblum's nodding approval for the Soundtrack sample was my favorite 🤣

The scene where he compliments with will smith for having met him 😅😅

• 2 weeks later...