Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

il y a 11 minutes, DuduMil a dit :

No no, Vocal Pad 1 is definitely used in the studio version and live of Du Hast, but Voices 1, is used in the Guitar Hero 5 version, because they rerecorded everything for it, or used demo tracks, take a listen: https://youtu.be/-QUwaFCzcCA?si=Xp72wp8asgNuEWEJ

You can listen to it very well in the bridge.

Haha i prefer !

i agree 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Hi! I've made some discoveries in G-Force M-Tron Pro: So, I've made an error on the Mein Teil strings, they're actually like this: Layer A: MKII Violins https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZDJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

Could someone give me a sample of a C note of about 7 seconds from Logic Pro>EXS24>Orchestral>Brass>Full Brass?, I know that there is a sample in the forum but it is a chord and it is short in duration. please

Hace 1 hora, RammKeyboardFann dijo:

I found a preset somewhat similar to yours on ANA 2 a couple of months ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XtTukQOfrf9k12N8swDf5BMnpPAXPGVX/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by mikelorenz
  • Like 1
il y a 13 minutes, valedj04 a dit :

i have made a kontak library with the piano of Adieu, it's sampled from Keyscape

148806888_LAC7Custom-RockSamples.zipIndisponible LA C7 Custom - Rock.nkiIndisponible

Thanks, can you please uoload it to a Google Drive or something similar please ? The attachment file system doesn't work for this here ☺️

24 minutes ago, RammKeyboardFann said:

Wich Program Did You Use I Am Using Extreme Sample Converter To Convert My Presets

it's recorded via midi from an original keyscape and i put in kontakt

• Thanks 2

This instrumental demo sounds like a Mutter era demo, the chorus contains the Zero-G soprano synth and the sample who starts at 1:50 seems to be [Elves] from Spectrasonics Distorted Reality

Il y a 3 heures, Atomiiik a dit :

This instrumental demo sounds like a Mutter era demo, the chorus contains the Zero-G soprano synth and the sample who starts at 1:50 seems to be [Elves] from Spectrasonics Distorted Reality

I'm still convinced that this is Spring Jungle or Spring weiter without lyrics

• Like 1
il y a 34 minutes, Hokkaido a dit :

I'm still convinced that this is Spring Jungle or Spring weiter without lyrics

Probably, some people in the comment says it's an Emigrate instrumental demo, to me it sounds more like an unreleased Mutter demo 🤔

I think Paul mentioned in an interview it was a slow psychdelic song... 

The effects are very psychedelic. And the riff and the whole atmosphere just screams: Spring sister song.

But I think we will never know. Or maybe it's a fake again. Needs official confirmation

• 2 weeks later...
good evening guys, does anyone know which preset of the DSP DISCOVERY PRO corresponds to preset 28 of the nord lead 1 (the tier one, so to speak the Analog Grand).
 A thousand thanks
Il y a 1 heure, valedj04 a dit :

good evening guys, does anyone know which preset of the DSP DISCOVERY PRO corresponds to preset 28 of the nord lead 1 (the tier one, so to speak the Analog Grand).
 A thousand thanks

it's program 004 Analog Grand, bank 81 Factory NL2

• Like 1