Les presets synthétiseurs de Christian Flake Lorenz

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, good awesome news! Watched some horror movies during Easter holidays and just made a pretty funny and amazing discovery! Flake took samples out of the famous horror film cl

Hi! I've made some discoveries in G-Force M-Tron Pro: So, I've made an error on the Mein Teil strings, they're actually like this: Layer A: MKII Violins https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZDJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0CMcChVKXr-S4UU8W_bn26CF4cca3wz   Les "No! et "Yeah!" sur l'intro MIG de Bück Dich.   [Ueberschall Jam-Box>Partition K>VOCAL MIX>24 VOCA

il y a une heure, Stefano a dit :

Hi men.. i have a preset found: (emperor) on hotkeys for rammstein - rammstein . to verified

Masterbit Hotkeys ? It's the Roland Pad ?

Le 02/11/2016 à 17:39, Stefano a dit :

I don't know if its roland or yamaha.. just founded.. xd and what about my topic of some days ago on the rein raus samples? have I right? 

Sounds like but i'm not really sur if it's the same, t'en penses quoi ? @mustang29

Le 03/11/2016 à 09:21, Stefano a dit :

For the hit piano of du hast: zero g datafile vol 2 track 76 the first sample.. the sound need delay and chorus to be identical.

Yes, we found it so far ago, no ?

Unreleased footage from the Herzeleid recordings sessions, Flake play a DRSG synth part.. And we can hear the synth string / chord of Wilder Wein without the pad during the vocal sessions of Till ^_^

@Stefano I think you are alright for the screaming of Rein Raus but this sample sounds really dirty on that TEK Madness instrument / layer... And there is a bad rip of the ITDW pad on it too... Maybe the sample with a good sound exist somewhere in an other bank but you are right, it's the good sample in a reverse version ^_^

[Rein Raus TEK Madness Menu / Reverse]

Edited by Atomiiik

Empereor = seems to be the same, but you have an orch hit on the beginning of the sample... strange. Need to cut it i think

Stefano = can you upload tek ah ah and tek synthlaught exemples/samples ?

Edited by mustang29

Oh putain, j'avais jamais vu cette video. L'enregistrement de Wilder Wein, comment c'est trop bien ! N'empêche, pourquoi z'ont coupé l'intro ces cons ?

Du coup, tu veux dire quoi par "without the pad" ? Je n'entends pas de différence entre la version "enregistrement" et la démo qu'on connait "tous les sons sembles différents, que ça soit la voix, la guitare, ou la mélodie, y'a plus d'attaque dans les notes, mais les sons en eux-même, je n'en entends pas en moins...)

Edited by Adios234
il y a une heure, Buffalo Biffle a dit :

Han trop bien ! C'est encore un extrait des rushs du réal d'Achtung Wir Kommen ?

Vu les images, on dirait bien que oui. Putain, mais que ce truc sorte en intégralité bordel !!! (Dans l'absolu, s'il peut être sous-titré français ou anglais, vu que je n'y bite pas grand chose au germain, ça me va aussi)

• Like 1
Il y a 6 heures, Adios234 a dit :

Oh putain, j'avais jamais vu cette video. L'enregistrement de Wilder Wein, comment c'est trop bien ! N'empêche, pourquoi z'ont coupé l'intro ces cons ?

Du coup, tu veux dire quoi par "without the pad" ? Je n'entends pas de différence entre la version "enregistrement" et la démo qu'on connait "tous les sons sembles différents, que ça soit la voix, la guitare, ou la mélodie, y'a plus d'attaque dans les notes, mais les sons en eux-même, je n'en entends pas en moins...)

Non en fait je me suis planté, je voulais pas dire sans pad mais sans la grosse reverb quand l'espèce de guitare synthétique commence :)

I've done it before with the daemon, but it does not work, I did it with ultraiso and it did not work either
I was looking for many solutions on the internet and I could not, try burning it on CD and it did not work either
¡File format unknown image!

Captura.JPG

Edited by Till99

Okay, the Bestrafe Mich sounds are in an other Ensoniq CD except for the choir. For the Du Hast choir in the Synth-Sound folder you have the BigStack preset. the Du Hast choir is one of the samples in the layer and you have to extract the good one.

Edit: Are you Jesus ^_^ ?

Edited by Atomiiik