Festival 2016

Y a plusieurs fests où ils sont prévus 2h en effet. Après je sais pas si c'est des erreurs, ou si ils joueront effectivement la setlist complète (avec Amerika et Spieluhr).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben non, ils sont passés à Marseille.

Schneider surprise    

Je pense que si ils étaient si satisfaits que ça, ça ferait longtemps qu'on aurait le DVD de Berçy. Héhé

La Pologne idem, d'ailleurs c'est quoi ce truc ? Un fest ou un concert "normal" car y'a 2 groupes "connus" et un local avant eux, c'est tout

Et ouverture des portes à 16h

Et c'est dans un stade

il y a une heure, laurent64 a dit :

Le plan du download est en ligne :)

Je crois que pour le Vip en effet ça vaut vraiment pas le coup. 

C'est quoi le "plan" ? Je trouve rien sur le site.  Rammstein passe en "Main stage"

Y'a moyen qu'on s'organise pour être le + devant  ?

il y a 17 minutes, Atomiiik a dit :

Donc le VIP eqt vraiment pas si VIP que ça pour les concerts mais plus pour le "confort" bof bof :lol:

C'est en général ce que désigne le terme VIP, du confort, un espace réservé mais c'est pas tout le temps le meilleur endroit pour avoir la meilleure vue

il y a 33 minutes, Sesterce a dit :

C'est quoi le "plan" ? Je trouve rien sur le site.  Rammstein passe en "Main stage"

Y'a moyen qu'on s'organise pour être le + devant  ?

Va sur le Facebook du site. 

il y a 56 minutes, Till_Lindemann a dit :

C'est en général ce que désigne le terme VIP, du confort, un espace réservé mais c'est pas tout le temps le meilleur endroit pour avoir la meilleure vue

Ouais mais je voyais aussi ça comme un espèce de carré or version festival en plus du confort.

Hello, everyone! Please excuse me for posting in English. I was sent here from Reddit's /r/rammstein and I believe you're the ones to talk to. I really want to go to the Rammstein concert in Paris, but, I'm sorry to say, I'm worried about a potential attack. I'm sure you know Ramadan begins soon and apparently ISIS plan to do something major. With the Euro Cup being hosted in Paris as well, I'm really reconsidering whether to go to the Rammstein show or not. I actually told my mom I wasn't gonna go because she got really worried. Do you feel safe? Are you at all scared to go to the festival? How is the general vibe, do people over there expect something will happen? Sorry for not speaking French, I hope we can still understand eachother. Greetings from Spain! Thanks and rock on :yeahhh:

19 hours ago, Buffalo Biffle said:

Imho, there's way more risks for the Euro cup than for the Download fest... And at worse... #YOLO

The EC is far more popular and attracts more attention than the festival, I agree. Doesn´t mean that it's the only potentially dangerous place. Public spaces, places with large gatherings of people, the entire metro system... I hate being afraid to travel and I hate that I might miss the festival because of this. I'm just trying to figure out whether there's a geniune danger or whether I've become unnecessarily paranoid. 

1 hour ago, DickInSon said:

Ask your mom to change your diapers, please.

That was unnecessary. I'm trying to be responsible for my safety instead of going with the YOLO approach. If that seems cowardly or immature to you, I don't really know what to tell you. Thanks for your response anyway.  

So I take it nobody is the least bit concerned? I asked cause your country has been in a state of emergency since November, and the US issued a travel alert for Europe in general and France and Poland in particular. I've never been to France, I don't know the kind of security you have (though the various terrosris attacks that have been happening on your soil should probably tell me something?), I don't know the kind of approach your government and citizens are taking to insure public safety. Judging by the two replies I got, I'd say nobody gives a fuck. So. I think I'll enjoy Rammstein's show elsewhere, or I'll just wait for their next tour. Thank you. 

57 minutes ago, DickInSon said:

But what the heck do you want us to say?

Who do you think we are?

We either do not know, part of the security is to be kept secret in order no to be dodged.

If that makes you feel good, none of us want to commit a crime, at least that is the only thing that is sure. Now for everything else, Inch'Allah.

What do I want you to say? Whatever you want, but something along the lines of "security is super tight everywhere, most of all Paris. Airports, the metro and public spaces are patrolled and safe. Our government is ready for the increased influx of visitors due to the EC and has taken measures to insure everyone will be okay. Citizens are calm but vigilant" would have been nice. 

Who do I think I am? Haha. I'm a person who has waited a long time to see one of their favorite bands and just wants to have good time. I'd go to great lenghts to do so - I'm fine with taking risks. But ISIS will try and do some major attacks during Ramadan, or so they have threatened. You know that yesterday Germany managed to prevent an attack by some dudes posing as refugees, right? If I don't believe measures have been taken by your government to insure everyone's safety everywhere in Paris, I'm not going. There are armed officers (with assault rifles) and police with dogs patrolling every major train station in Barcelona, for example. There's security everywhere at the airport. Police arrive at a scene in like five minutes, even if the scene is a midnight drunken brawl, cause there's police patrol cars everywhere. Can you say the same for Paris? 

Edited by Cappie
il y a 45 minutes, Cappie a dit :

What do I want you to say? Whatever you want, but something along the lines of "security is super tight everywhere, most of all Paris. Airports, the metro and public spaces are patrolled and safe. Our government is ready for the increased influx of visitors due to the EC and has taken measures to insure everyone will be okay. Citizens are calm but vigilant" would have been nice. 

Who do I think I am? Haha. I'm a person who has waited a long time to see one of their favorite bands and just wants to have good time. I'd go to great lenghts to do so - I'm fine with taking risks. But ISIS will try and do some major attacks during Ramadan, or so they have threatened. You know that yesterday Germany managed to prevent an attack by some dudes posing as refugees, right? If I don't believe measures have been taken by your government to insure everyone's safety everywhere in Paris, I'm not going. There are armed officers (with assault rifles) and police with dogs patrolling every major train station in Barcelona, for example. There's security everywhere at the airport. Police arrive at a scene in like five minutes, even if the scene is a midnight drunken brawl, cause there's police patrol cars everywhere. Can you say the same for Paris? 

You have more chance of being hit by a car in your hometown than to die in a terrorists attack in Paris or anywhere else. I'm not saying it's 100% safe, but there is no point in worrying too much. Europe is not a warzone and people are thoroughly checked at the entrance of such events. 

So my advice would be: come to Paris, enjoy the concert and the city. You'll make great memories. 

@DickInSon : Do you have to be such a dick? (jeu de mot, ramoutcho)