• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ben non, ils sont passés à Marseille.

Schneider surprise    

Je pense que si ils étaient si satisfaits que ça, ça ferait longtemps qu'on aurait le DVD de Berçy. Héhé

59 minutes ago, Buffalo Biffle said:

And I don't wanna be disrespectful but if you think that miliatary patrols can prevent from terrorist attacks, I think you're a little bit naive (or stupid, youre choice).

If you're referring to the assault rifle guys - they're not millitary, they're just local Catalan police. Can they prevent a terrorist attack? No, and they're not supposed to. Prevention would be the Spanish central government's job. Local police might intervene on the spot if something is already happening, but they can't prevent it altogether.

4 minutes ago, DickInSon said:

Who do you think WE are, please, at least read the whole comment.

Dude, we are only guys going on a gig. What do you want us to know?

You made of reference to the attack in Bataclan, saying it is the evidence that the security in France lacks of efficiency. Do you realise it is BECAUSE of these attacks that we are in an emergency state?

Your comment does not make sense. What could we tell you apart "we know nothing"?

Don't go if you are too afraid, but don't put the fault on our heads if you can't ask a proper question. Djeez.

You want a precise description of how the whole security will take place? Wait a second, I call my friend Gilbert, prepare a coffee for him.

Don't fucking take people for idiots.

Oh sorry about that, I did read the whole comment, just happened to misread that part. You're being belligerent and sarcastic, I'm not sure why my concern would be so personally offensive to you. Anyway, to answer your original question - I think you're French people on a French forum, so it made sense to me to ask you about France, Paris and what it's like over there. What do I want you to know - only what you could actually know - what the atmosphere is like and how you, as people who live there, feel. 

I wasn't referencing Bataclan in particular, I'm sure you're aware there have been other attacks beside that. But yes, as far as I know, it was after Bataclan that your government declared a state of emergency. I can't ask a proper question, what could you tell me? Here's a quote from my first post: 

"Do you feel safe? Are you at all scared to go to the festival? How is the general vibe, do people over there expect something will happen?"

Then I asked further questions about security in public places, highlighting the fact you're in a state of emergency. That's all. I'm not "putting blame on you" and I'm most certainly not taking anyone here for an idiot. I just wanted to know what kind of place I would find myself in if I went.

Rien à voir avec la tournée de R+ mais ils dérouillent sévère encore une fois au RaR cette année, apparemment des dizaines de blessés par la foudre hier. La prog toute chamboulée etc ... Ca fait mal.

Il se passe quoi ces derniers temps avec tous ces types qui viennent poster en anglais ? c'est un site francophone et tout le monde ici ne pourra pas suivre les conversations.. je trouve qu'on ne devrait pas pouvoir venir poster dans une autre langue que le français.. alors pourquoi pas en Russe ou en Allemand tant qu'on y est :ph34r:

Edited by Der_Haifisch

C'est clair, ils peuvent pas parler français comme tout le monde ces rosbeefs ? On se croirait revenu au temps de la Guerre de Cent Ans.

JEANNE ! AU S'COURS !

Moi honnetement je m'en tape, je parle anglais couramment, je pense aux autres.. ceux qui ne le comprennent pas bien ou pas du tout.. puis c'est surtout à l'admin d'en juger.

Edited by Der_Haifisch

Moi aussi ça m'emmerde de ne pas biter un mot de ce qu'ils racontent mais bon on est un peu les seuls au monde à ne pas parler correctement anglais! :lol:

Pour le fofo je trouvais étonnant que ce soit autorisé, mais quand tu vois que sur la page d'accueil tu peux choisir l'anglais, et que c'est rammsteinworld.com et non .fr  c'est finalement plutôt logique!

Edited by Flammen

Were there people posting in English before Rammstein announced their tour? Maybe they'll go away after the tour is over. What the admin could do is restrict access to the website and make it so that it can't be accessed from outside of France. Another option is to just make it a forum rule. As for myself - I won't be sticking around, so I don't pose a problem. I'm really sorry to have caused an argument, I just came here asking for help and information for my personal safety.

@DickInSon , if you believe you've somehow defended your country's honor and pride by treating me poorly, think again.

I hope you all have a great time. I might be there, probably not. I'm sure there will be other tours. Goodbye, RammsteinWorld! All the best :) 

• 1 month later...