SPOIL - Tournée 2016 : show, scène, setlist

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oyé oyé !   Ça manque de concerts et de sorties R+ ces derniers temps vous ne trouvez pas?   N’en déplaise à @Im Namen des Herren, vous propose donc de nous rejoindre demain à 19h

T’as gagné mais ne penses pas que je vais te filer Zerstören aujourd’hui 🧐   https://mega.nz/file/GJ0DXAaL#XycFYiIY_aAkE43InVDvVVtMyQ4HoM5aPvvyHlN3udE   Edit : .FLAC pour les exigeant

Je suis parfaitement d'accord. Ce qui n'invalide pas mon propos 

il y a une heure, Der_Bestrafer a dit :

À voir, juste avant le début du chant !

Et le Der Wahnsinn qui devient... hum...

Ah ca fait partie des anectodes qu'on a raconté à la repete.

Donc il semblerait que le coup du micro sur Links soit stagé. Bizarre...

Pour le coup de rzk c'était marrant une fois, mais si il fait à tous les shows...

Cette ambiance de merde dans le public ... C'est sûr que tu passes un bien meilleur concert quand tu passes ton temps a filmer avec ton smartphone comme un con. C'est quoi cette génération sérieux ... :mdrrrrrr: 

Sinon belle prestation du groupe, et show remis a neuf, ça fait plaisir.

Et Ramm4 :wub:

il y a 13 minutes, ChaOtic-Engel a dit :

Le public est tellement mort j'ai cru qu'ils étaient assis XD

Moi j'ai eu l'impression qu'ils s’arrêtaient par curiosité comme devant un mec qui fait la manche avec sa guitare

:ph34r:

il y a 1 minute, Der_Haifisch a dit :

Moi j'ai eu l'impression qu'ils s’arrêtaient par curiosité comme devant un mec qui fait la manche avec sa guitare

:ph34r:

Ahah "mouais pas mal j'leur laisse 50 cts" ! (Enfin plutôt 80 balles j'crois,on peut avoir plus d'entrain à ce prix là...)

Pardonnez pour l'Anglaise..

I'm a lighting designer / technician, and honestly, I don't like their light show. At all.

I loved the styles and designs for all their previous tours, Especially MiG / WHDT, but this is very.. merde.

Lights aren't in sync with the music, very poor choice of lights ( They've got NO side light apart from the vertical LED Battens... and they emit a beam of light, not a wash. ).. it looks sloppy and amateur. Especially considering it was Rammstein that sparked my ambition for Lighting...

il y a 3 minutes, InstantMix a dit :

Pardonnez pour l'Anglaise..

I'm a lighting designer / technician, and honestly, I don't like their light show. At all.

I loved the styles and designs for all their previous tours, Especially MiG / WHDT, but this is very.. merde.

Lights aren't in sync with the music, very poor choice of lights ( They've got NO side light apart from the vertical LED Battens... and they emit a beam of light, not a wash. ).. it looks sloppy and amateur. Especially considering it was Rammstein that sparked my ambition for Lighting...

:lol: bordel

"this is very.. merde" :ph34r:

Hi InstantMix,

Thank you for your point of view.

To my mind, I like this new light show because it's different from before. The older lightshows were good, but very classical and for me, it begans to be too old comparated to the other bands.

Concerning the syncronisation with the music, I agree with you but it's always the same at the beginning of a tour, they need several shows to have a good syncro.

3 minutes ago, Robindu13 said:

Hi InstantMix,

Thank you for your point of view.

To my mind, I like this new light show because it's different from before. The older lightshows were good, but very classical and for me, it begans to be too old comparated to the other bands.

Concerning the syncronisation with the music, I agree with you but it's always the same at the beginning of a tour, they need several shows to have a good syncro.

I definitely enjoy the fact that they've decided to go for a new setup. And reasonably so; they most likely have to spend less on transport!

I've got nothing wrong with them changing it, but if they change it for the worse ( which in my opinion, it is ), then it's upsetting. Honestly, if somebody had handed me a grandMA2 and their setup, I could honestly do a much better light show than the current programmer.

Strobes in quiet places, no change of colour or mood come the chorus, the "pacing" of the lights are just off. However, again, I'm not going to completely condemn it until I see it at download. 
Hopefully the crowd will be better too!

I really don't understand your problem with the Light show here, it's fantastic and a lot better than anything any other band does, I thought the Wing-shaped light beams on Engel were particularly impressive. At least it's something they had never done before.. ;)

But never mind.. you don't like their light show this time..that's fine by me.. but what the hell do you expect us to do about it ?? Why not try to contact them or their manegement and teach them some of your knowledge on light shows ? :mellow:

Edited by Der_Haifisch

Sorry about the English (3 years of French at the high school and...nothing :().

As much as I love Rammstein I can only agree with InstantMix. Im not a professional but it looks very bad for what you would expect from them.

I like the rig's concept, it's like a modern version of the one used on the Ahoi Tour (which I love), but the execution is terrible. Many transitions between one part of the song and the next are just "cuts", then there are parts on which the lights change for no reason at all and many parts where the lights doesn't emphasize the rifts or some chorus as they should (this really annoys me). Some examples:

The intro of Du Riechst So Gut looks like a 2.0 version of the excellent 2005 lightshow, but then the song itself start's and it is replaced by a very vulgar flashing backlight. The refrain it's also hideous IMHO.

On Engel the back square light groups are divided on two and try to follow the rhythm but that type of lights takes time to turn off and as a result it looks as if they weren't correctly syncronized. Then at the 2:45 the transition is to abrupt, and ¿what is that at 2:56? It's horrendous. I like the part when the lights move along with the wings after that, but only that doesn't save the song.

Don't get my wrong, I like the concert as a whole, the setlist and the sound (Links 234 has improved a lot for example), but the lightshow is by far the worst part of the show right now. They appear to have always improvable lightshows after every brand new rig introduction; it happened on the Ahoi Tour (the lights improved a lot on 2005) and on the LIFAD Tour (some songs had their illumination changed after just a few shows, and the rest of them for the 2010 Leg).

Edited by headbreak