[Topikaflood] Puy du flood

Il y a 5 heures, roussine a dit :

Comme tu dis, les artistes français qui arrivent à remplir les stades (et encore, pas toujours à guichets fermés) ont + de 20 ou 30 ans de carrière, voire même +. 

À part Johnny, MF et Indochine, les seuls français qui sont allés au SDF sont Yannick Noah, Gims et Booba, et ils avaient bien galéré à remplir, Yannick Noah à même lui aussi brader ses places...

Et il y a aussi Dadju qui a été au Parc des Princes, et même en bradant il a pas réussi à le remplir...

Ce sont principalement des artistes de la musique française actuelle qui ont du mal à remplir le SDF (en même temps c'est pas étonnant)...

Il y a 6 heures, roussine a dit :

(Il reste des places pour Rammstein..... en loge partagée à + de 700€ la place 😝 Je me demande ce que sont "les animations tout au long de l'événement".... )

Peut être que Till va partager ses groupies...

• Haha 1
  • Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein kleiner Mensch

• Mitth'raw Nuruodo

• Adios234

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mauvaise nouvelle, mon petit Ragnarr est parti ce matin... Il avait du mal à respirer depuis samedi, il aurait eu un cancer qui s’est étendu aux poumons...

Merci à tous !   Très franchement, la chose la plus positive que je retiens de cette année a été de m'inscrire ici. Ça m'a fait énormément de bien, et je prends un grand plaisir à venir éch

Il y a 7 heures, roussine a dit :

En effet, elles ont l'air mal situées. Je ne vois pas trop leur intérêt, à part peut-être pour certaines personnes de pouvoir dire "j'y étais" alors qu'elles n'ont strictement rien à faire de l'événement auxquelles elles assistent. Je ne vois pas trop comment ces personnes peuvent profiter de l'ambiance d'un concert, en étant "enfermées" dans une cage de luxe, après avoir dégusté des petits fours de chez Le Nôtre, bu du champagne, ou autre, à gogo, s'être fait cirer les chaussures ou tailler la barbe.... 

Je préfèrerais être derrière un poteau 😁

Ça fait un peu "Rammstein est juste une musique de fond, à tel point qu' il faut des animations supplémentaires." 

C' est pe un peu comme une "contre-soirée" (luxueuse) dans la cuisine ? 

• Like 1

On voit la même chose lors des matchs de foot. Il y a les places en loge VIP qui au final sont là pour des gens qui ont l'ambiance des supporters en fond mais sont là autre chose genre rdv business, se fourrent la gueule au caviar et jettent parfois un coup d’œil au match... sur la télé.

Edited by TasDeGraines
Il y a 13 heures, Ein kleiner Mensch a dit :

:ph34r:

Ah non, fausse alerte.

C'est une prestation proposée par le Stade de France, pas par Alena voyons! 

Il y a 11 heures, Lina-Tillina a dit :

Ça fait un peu "Rammstein est juste une musique de fond, à tel point qu' il faut des animations supplémentaires." 

C' est pe un peu comme une "contre-soirée" (luxueuse) dans la cuisine ? 

Voici la vidéo, pour avoir une petite idée de ce qui est proposée https://youtu.be/_JtWy4CoAXw

"Contre-soirée" très luxueuse, ou manières de patienter avant et/ou pendant le show, pour ceux qui ont les moyens, au lieu d'attendre des heures, sous un soleil de plomb ou la pluie, et risquer de perdre sa place en allant au petit coin ou à cause d'un mouvement de foule? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/12/2023 at 2:11 PM, Ale said:

I do a pilgrimage at Orval every year with my buddies ! :D Don't know if that's your thing, but the duck breast with melted Orval cheese at l'Ange Gardien is a must...

@Ale Nice :rolleyes:

Didn't have that one though, but sounds yummie. Did go home with the kilogram of beer cheese and a piece of Vieil or. I don't drink any alcohol so no beer for me. Strange visit? No, I like being in places that breathe history :D

On 2/12/2023 at 2:11 PM, Ale said:

Glad you enjoyed the Ardennes. I didn't understand what the fuss was about honestly, and thought it was just our way to cope with our lack of natural landmarks... But after having spent a week there, it's really a nice place to stay, get lost in nature and chill out ! 

Yeah, I think it's great too. Don't like the overload of people though, although it helps to go on a gloomy day in February

Edited by Lies
il y a 38 minutes, Lies a dit :

@DickInSon If I tell you I have to kill you :ph34r:

Let's just say thruth can be duller than fiction :rolleyes:

Just try to kill me I'm deathproof 😎

I'm always surprised by the way you use this smiley :rolleyes: I think I don't have the same opinion on him than you do 😂

11 minutes ago, DickInSon said:

I'm always surprised by the way you use this smiley :rolleyes: I think I don't have the same opinion on him than you do 😂

@DickInSon

Ah, this is interesting. This is where misunderstandings come into this world. Good thing there are no aubergines in the subset of smilies on this forum :D

To me it is just a happy and cheerful face. What is it to you?

Usually, the smiley "rolling eyes" is for sarcastic uses^^ A more happy smiley is the smile ":)" but I find his smile too large to be true, so I use it not in a serious way, especially for provocative assertions, even if it's probably not the purpose of the creator^^ When I really want to put a cheerful smiley, I use the other smile "🙂". However, smileys are not displayed exactly the same way between the differents computers or phones.

• Like 2
il y a 55 minutes, Lies a dit :

To me it is just a happy and cheerful face. What is it to you?

For me it is "whatever you says" or as french old people say, "mon cul c'est du poulet" 😂

4 minutes ago, Mitth'raw Nuruodo said:

Usually, the smiley "rolling eyes" is for sarcastic uses^^ A more happy smiley is the smile ":)" but I find his smile too large to be true, so I use it not in a serious way, especially for provocative assertions, even if it's probably not the purpose of the creator^^ When I really want to put a cheerful smiley, I use the other smile "🙂". However, smileys are not displayed exactly the same way between the differents computers or phones.

Just now, DickInSon said:

For me it is "whatever you says" or as french old people say, "mon cul c'est du poulet" 😂

@Mitth'raw Nuruodo @DickInSon

I see.

As I do not have any sarcastic or "whatever you says" intentions, I will not use this smiley :rolleyes: anymore. I'll go find another one bespoke that I feel matches my mood better. A bit like 🙂 but then a bit more cheerful, and a little less cheerful then :). It's difficult to explain why I like one but not the other 

Yes, I use "😊" for great enthusiasm, but I admit that I haven't paid attenton to the fact it's present on ths forum^^ For a long time, the only smileys here were the "former smileys" at the end of the list, so I'm more used to use them. And some of them are originals and very useful, like the ":mdrrrrrr:" or the ":ph34r:" :D

I'm affraid that some of them, like ":coucou:" or ":yeahhh:" are forbidden since 2013 -_-

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lies said:

I think this might be similar to the Dutch expression "het zal me worst wezen", literally translating to, "it is all sausage to me", meaning " I don't care anyway"

1 minute ago, Mitth'raw Nuruodo said:

I'm affraid that some of them, like ":coucou:" or ":yeahhh:" are forbidden since 2013 -_-

These are very 90s yes :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I completely agree with Mitth's analysis of the happy emojis.

34 minutes ago, Mitth'raw Nuruodo said:

And some of them are originals and very useful, like the ":mdrrrrrr:" or the ":ph34r:" :D

I also like the laughing one ":lol:". All the new ones in that category seem like they're not laughing enough (😀 / 😄), or too much (🤣😂). I prefer the old one.

• Like 2
Il y a 9 heures, Highlander a dit :

I completely agree with Mitth's analysis of the happy emojis.

I also like the laughing one ":lol:". All the new ones in that category seem like they're not laughing enough (😀 / 😄), or too much (🤣😂). I prefer the old one.

And me, I prefer the Great Old Ones, but that's another problem -_-

• Like 1

@Lies je bascule ici, ce sera plus approprié 😉

---

I switch here, it will be more appropriate 😉

L'âge est dans notre tête 😊  (j'ai toujours l'impression d'avoir 25 ans, même si mon corps me rappelle souvent le contraire et qu'une facette aigrie de ma personnalité fait parfois irruption 🙄)

---
Age is in our head 😊 (I still feel like I'm 25, even though my body often reminds me otherwise and a sour facet of my personality sometimes pops in 🙄)

Citation

I must say when I was younger the idea of New York was very attractive, but not so much anymore. Perhaps I would like to go there for specific architecture or Jazz bar, the idea of a big city has lost it's shine to me now. I am always happy after being in a big city for a while that I can go back to my own sleepy little village and have a walk through the woods.

--------------

Je dois dire que lorsque j'étais plus jeune, l'idée de New York était très attirante, mais plus maintenant. J'aimerais peut-être y aller pour l'architecture spécifique ou le bar Jazz, mais l'idée d'une grande ville a perdu de son éclat pour moi maintenant. Je suis toujours heureux, après avoir passé un certain temps dans une grande ville, de pouvoir retourner dans mon petit village endormi et de faire une promenade dans les bois.

Les grandes villes ne m'ont jamais attirée et j'évite au maximum d'y mettre les pieds mais je reconnais quand même vouloir en visiter certaines. 

(Je suis en train de réaliser que je suis allée à s'Hertogenbosch il y a très longtemps (pour le départ du Tour de France, ça date!) mais je n'ai aucun souvenir de la ville. Uniquement les champs de tulipes sur la route...) 

---

Big cities have never attracted me and I avoid setting foot in them as much as possible, but I still admit that I want to visit some of them.
(I'm realizing that I went to s'Hertogenbosch a very long time ago (for the start of the Tour de France, it's dated!) but I have no memory of the city. Only the tulip fields on the road...)

• Like 1

@roussine

5 hours ago, roussine said:

I switch here, it will be more appropriate

true

Age is in our head 😊 (I still feel like I'm 25

Let's keep ourselves at 25 alap (as long as possible) :D 

restons à 25 le plus longtemps possible

Big cities have never attracted me and I avoid setting foot in them as much as possible, but I still admit that I want to visit some of them.

Visit means you can also leave again ^_^

La visite signifie que vous pouvez aussi repartir

• Like 1