Marilyn Manson

tu parles de son maquillage?

Uhuh non, non Manson est un "artiste peintre". Enfin ça c'est d'après lui et les gens qui l'entourent. Tu dois pouvoir trouver ses "toiles" sur son myspace ou sur le net. Mon tableau favoris: une dizaine de sachet ayant soit disant contenu de la coke agrafés sur un cadre. Du lourd comme on dit... du très très lourd...

Au point où en est l'art moderne, il ne serait pas le pire à se revendiquer comme peintre :rolleyes:

Oui et non. La question est beaucoup plus compliquée que ça mais bon lui est musicien. Définitivement pas peintre.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

En fait c'est pas forcément ça qui pue, Manson paie juste le fait d'avoir été par le passé odieux envers ces mecs qui en retour n'allaient sûrement pas se gêner de l'enfoncer face aux accusations dont

Sinon je me répète mais l'ignore list est pas mal pour ces situations. 

Jack avait choisi l'inspecteur Derrick en avatar quelques semaines avant que ne soit révélé qu'il avait passé sa jeunesse dans la Waffen-SS   (L'inspecteur Derrick, pas Jack. Enfin j'en sai

il devait pas faire du cinoch ce grand bête?

Je sais plus si c'est toujours d'actualité, mais j'avais vu un trailer d'un film autour d'Alice au pays des merveilles. Je sais pas si ça se fera réellement (controverse autour de l'univers vraiment glauque et très empreint de sexualité) mais ça serait vraiment excellent. La minute d'images que j'ai pu voir m'a ébloui!

Justement, il y avait une rumeur en 2006 qui stipulait que Burton travaillait sur une adaptation d'Alice où Manson jouerait...non, pas la Reine Rouge, mais Lewis (Carroll). Visiblement, rumeur basée sur rien ou alors Manson a été écarté du projet assez vite...

(En même temps, Manson + Disney, ça ne va pas ensemble... :lol: )

Et sinon, les "tableaux" de Manson, j'aime bien - même si on a vite fait le tour à vrai dire...Allez! juste pour le plaisir - ceux à retenir (s'il en faut):

"The Death of Art"

art-thedeathof-art.jpg

Son incontournable Jésus:

mansonbasel4.jpg

Autoportrait ("when [he] get old")

when_i_get_old_by_marilyn_manson.JPG

Dita! :wub:

art14dita.jpg

Jolies aquarelles ^_^ Je n'aime pas la musique de Manson (à part Sweet Dreams ou Tourniquet ..) Mais en tant que personnage je ne le déteste pas, il n'a pas l'air bête en interview, ses références et son côté artistiques sont intéressants.

J'avais complétement oublié cette rumeur de rôle dans le film de Burton, mais maintenant que tu le dis, ça aurait très bien pu être possible vu qu'il est pote avec Johnny Depp (après avec Tim je sais pas..) En tout cas c'est tout en son honneur de ne pas s'être associé à Disney.

Justement, je crois qu'il devait aussi faire la BO (mais ça, je ne suis plus très sûre) - en tout cas, je vois plus qu'un jeu du hasard dans les chansons "Are you the Rabbit?" et "EAT ME DRINK ME" (et l'album éponyme). Le thème d'Alice est presque aussi présent que celui de Lolita dans cet album de toute façon.

il devait pas faire du cinoch ce grand bête?

Je sais plus si c'est toujours d'actualité, mais j'avais vu un trailer d'un film autour d'Alice au pays des merveilles. Je sais pas si ça se fera réellement (controverse autour de l'univers vraiment glauque et très empreint de sexualité) mais ça serait vraiment excellent. La minute d'images que j'ai pu voir m'a ébloui!

Cole's Violent Film Put On Indefinite Hold

Model LILY COLE's acting career has been dealt a blow - her controversial latest film has been shelved following a bad response to its violent trailer.

Viewers were left shocked after disturbing clips from The Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll hit the internet, with the 22 year old appearing as Alice in a story about the Alice In Wonderland author.

Studio bosses have since decided to shut down the entire project, which was directed by goth rocker Marilyn Manson and also stars Tilda Swinton.

A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "The trailer caused such a backlash that a decision was made to close down the project. It's unlikely it will ever see the light of day."

According to the publication, the film is now officially on 'indefinite production hold'.

Put*n en le voyant comme ça on aurais pus croire qu'il à pris 5 ans d'âge!

Sinon Marilyn Manson , j'aime beaucoup certaine de ces musique , par contre je trouve certain de ces clips... Comment dire trop Glogke.

Album terminé. Il parle aussi de sa participation au télé-crochet mentionnée quelques posts au-dessus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFDsS6D4vXk

APA: You talked about your new record company - where you are currently under contract?

Manson: The European label Cooking Vinyl, which is approached me with a very generous offer. It was the first time in the music business that I could have a conversation as I can now do in the art world. I like to have a relationship with someone to pass this person a finished work of art and to trust them that they make it to the world. I can not always do both simultaneously. I've become very cautious when it comes to my collaboration with other people. In the past I had just wrong partner and that is my fault. But I'm glad to be out of this situation. It's kind of a new era for me.

APA: Even if you do not advertise it: What details about the upcoming album can already tell you?

has any case it is again the same band that albums such as "Antichrist Superstar" and "Mechanical Animals" produced: Manson. I already have a title will, but this has not betrayed. The album is very simple. When I've finished a song, I play someone in front of him - think of someone to whom you have a relationship. To me, a girl, I do not know how it looks at you. If you audition the said person and then they responded enthusiastically - that's the point. The rest of the world are just strangers. As an artist to communicate his life to strangers, but people that know you, to convince them that 's the hard part. The rest is easier. But it took me some time.

APA: With your tape you released some successful cover songs like "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics and Soft Cell's "Tainted Love".Tomorrow we can as a professional coach in the talent show "Heroes of Tomorrow" look. What made you decide to participate in this show and how did you like working with the four candidates?

Manson: You have promised me a gold Ferrari. No (laughs). I did not expect that the designed. I passed my usual way of dealing with people, especially from the pop world, which I normally do not like. The ability to sing, to stand in front of me and something I have to respect a peculiar kind. And I think my advice to them was very honest. I'm almost proud of myself, but somehow ashamed.

APA: Why ashamed?

Manson: Because I have given them advice for nothing (laughs).

APA: Do you think it is a good way, in a talent show act and to start based on cover versions of a music career?

Manson: I told them that many cover versions penetrate to the people.It's not about how well you sing, but as you're confident in what you do. I could sell such as bags of dog shit and do it well. And if someone buys it, thumbs up for me.

APA: What do you think generally of such talent shows?

Manson: do not ask Lieber (shakes his head). I actually watch no television, at least not this kind of mail. It's like when someone asks me "Have you ever Rock Band (music computer game, note) played?" And then I say "No, I'm in a rock band" (laughs). It's kinda the same. I do not like to see American Idol 'or' X Factor 'because I did that and still do. Maybe I change my opinion (laughs), but at the same time I would never do, because you under the inquiring eyes of someone else, is assessed and controlled. If one then makes matters but because it wants people to sign up to be like the most.

(Interview conducted by Christoph Griessner / APA)

Edited by Sonnenlicht
  • 1 month later...